Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
Alchemy Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Sweet.
View Results

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:08 pm


Solaris the Shining One
I do Hermetics. Which is a ancient form of alchemy.


Yes, alchemy is based on Hermetic philosophy. They are very closely related. I like to think of alchemy as applied Hermetics.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 am


Obscurus
Solaris the Shining One
I do Hermetics. Which is a ancient form of alchemy.


Yes, alchemy is based on Hermetic philosophy. They are very closely related. I like to think of alchemy as applied Hermetics.


That is true.

Koigokoro Konjou

Reply
The Nexus (General Discussion)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//