Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply L-Space Lives! A Discworld Guild
Attn: Very Important Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HockityPockity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:33 am


hmm. As i said, i'd be honored, but i feel maybe, a council type thing would be more appropriate. like, the people who participate the most regularly working together on decisions.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:36 pm


I think you may be right. Perhaps have Lord Havelock Vetinari & Commander Samuel Vimes as "communal" accounts for mods to use, or something, as long as the guild is kept going I guess it doesn't really matter.

The worst thing is that Brian was about to enter into an RP that I've been writing in the Assassin's Guild, as Vetinari, he said he'd been looking forward to it. Sadly, now one of us will have to make that post....

NECRO DISASTER
Crew


Valgav

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:45 pm


L0cke
valgav,

i'll look into this case personally and confirm the mule accounts status and history then if you can let me know who will be taking over the guild from here, i can relay the new passwords to them ^^

if you would like to deal with this in another way, please let me know and we'll work it out from there.

Best wishes,

-L0cke


That is the response I have gotten. I agree we should have a council thing, but for the time being, I'd just like to have one name to put forward. Then once the accounts are available, we as a guild can decide what to do with them. So let's cover that first.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:37 am


A council sounds good eventually, but ankh morpork is ruled by one man and so should the guild be, at least for now. Pocky is that man...um, woman. As she showed with her hogswatch gala she can clearly handle organisation and the like, so even though I haven't been around for long, she sounds like a good choice to me.
Also I'd like to offer to run the watch rp if no one else wants to, or at least give it a go until someone better stands up. It was one of the most active threads and it seems a pitty to let it go.

I still don't know what to say about shisio, I've never been good with words in serious situations, but it saddens me greatly.

RandomSamurai
Crew


TheWolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:30 pm


I am very sad to hear of this. I never knew him well, but the for short words we did exchange, I really liked the guy. I am sorry for all those who knew him better, for their grief will be stronger still.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:24 pm


I was surfing around Gaia when I saw the news in someone's sig. I wish I had been able to spend more time in this guild. Shishio was a great guy, very kind and quite funny. I'm sorry I didn't know him better, but I wish his friends and family the best.

Merriweather

Interesting Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200

Fickle Deity

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:56 am


PockyFille
"GNU Brian Michael Tracey"

may he live in the overhead...


*relays the message* I wish that I'd spent more time in the Guild as well; he honestly did his best to make it a good place, and I'm sorry that he had to pass on.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:16 pm


Well, so as to get this done with, (Shishio had saved this guild from death once himself) I will PM PockyFille's name to L0cke so he can send passwords. From there, we can decide where ownership shall lie and whatnot. biggrin

Valgav

Dapper Elocutionist


HockityPockity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:12 pm


have recieved passwords.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:46 am


Good, now the guld as a whole should decide what to do with them. biggrin

Valgav

Dapper Elocutionist


HockityPockity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:30 pm


Fickle Goddess
PockyFille
"GNU Brian Michael Tracey"

may he live in the overhead...



well, the Cpt. Vimes account is mostly for keeping track of the roleplaying, and Lord V. for guild rools and management in general.. and after that i really don't have anything useful to say...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:08 pm


Is it cool if I take over the watch rp? I've brought it up there and while only vampire has replied his reply was positive and I've had no complaints otherwise. I might pm everyone who's posted there to make sure they're alright with it if you give me the okay.

RandomSamurai
Crew


NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:04 pm


PockyFille
well, the Cpt. Vimes account is mostly for keeping track of the roleplaying, and Lord V. for guild rools and management in general.. and after that i really don't have anything useful to say...


I may shortly require the use of Havelock for some RP situations.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:59 pm


Hallainzil
PockyFille
well, the Cpt. Vimes account is mostly for keeping track of the roleplaying, and Lord V. for guild rools and management in general.. and after that i really don't have anything useful to say...


I may shortly require the use of Havelock for some RP situations.

just PM me for the password, i feel it's not best just to post it totally open.

HockityPockity
Crew


NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:12 am


PockyFille
Hallainzil
PockyFille
well, the Cpt. Vimes account is mostly for keeping track of the roleplaying, and Lord V. for guild rools and management in general.. and after that i really don't have anything useful to say...


I may shortly require the use of Havelock for some RP situations.

just PM me for the password, i feel it's not best just to post it totally open.


Oh, god no! Then anyone could come and take it over, and I don't mean just someone from the guild.
Reply
L-Space Lives! A Discworld Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//