Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
[Favorite quotes] HEY Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  WHORE
View Results

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:44 pm


"BANG, FELLAS. 8D" - Me (Xemnas) That's from the ORIGINAL Camp Esteem A Lot... When it was still funny.

"If you weren't so ugly, you'd be hot." - Me

"It's not abuse...It's corrective Procedures." - My dad

"What has the world come to? Rainbow cheerios, Sugar-Free Ice Pops, and English Naruto." - Emily

"Throw up always comes up in my mouth...Like everyday." "I know me too...Like every 20 meals." Me, Emily

"Do you hear them? They're having a mass orgy in there." "Mmhm. They surea are vicious." Me, Koko

"Frusty loves Flosty's." Emily

"You wanna know what else is English? Shakespear....and that's like...The best play ever." Chibi

"I haven't lived til I got a nosebleed! OH YEAH!" "So you're not alive! Or so you think...." "Yeah...then I need to get my nose to bleed. Maybe if I ask it nicely?" Austin, me, Austin.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:06 pm


LOL KAY ;DD

"Oh, no wonder my hands were empty-handed!" -Alers

"Oh, just send them a fruit basket." -Egger.

"You stupid Cubans. Give him a bird, then he'll think he can fly, and then he'll jump off a cliff." -Dani

"Dude, we totally have pics of ourselves kissing." -Dani

"Hey, I'm not hatin' on the animals, they taste good!" -Q

"Nevermind. I will go eat Lucky Charms now." -Drewbie

"Corazon de vaca?" -Alex

"SO, Doctor, I hear you're a necrophiliac." -Me

"Shut up, no one wants to hear your rantics!" -Joey

"He wasn't racist, he was GERMAN!" -Lee, in regards to Einstein

Me: Hey Russ, is there a difference between these two tea pitchers?
Russ: One of them has the antidote.

LOL KAY ;DD

LOL KAY


Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:50 pm




"Sorry, I was slurping up your mothballs." - Madeline - A.K.A f*****t


"Don't worry, I wasn't really humping you. It didn't feel good." - Madeline - A.K.A f*****t

"They had gone by the grocery store to grab ginger bread mix, egg nogg, whipped cream, Lean pockets and a Loofa. His reasoning had been that he was giving his mom a Loofa for christmas, but Axel wasn't entirely sure he believed that." Demyx - On the Twelth Day.


[Conversation]
"What if Jeffree Star was straight?" - Me
"........." - Madeline
"The world wouldn't be right.." - Me
"Oh my god.. A nickle would equal six cents" - Madeline
"And a quarter would equal a dollar" - Me
"Wait, how did we go from a nickel eqaling six cents to a quater equaling a dollar?" - Madeline
"How did Jeffree Star get straight?" - Me
[End]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:40 pm


"Now baby just tell me to say I like you; I said it anyway, if that's alright with you. Now baby I won't ask you if you don't want to; I won't hurt you...unless you want me to." - Kiss Me [Rediscover]

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:12 pm


"So this means you have a flaming uterus?" - Me to Piro. ((Long story..))

"Here's some music to do your s**t." - Piro.

"T.K looks a little to happy to be staring at Patamon..." - Koko. Yes, we WAS watching Digimon. (:


PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:36 am


"Omigod. I knew it. I knew all along. He's growing boobs."

iJoyous


AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:47 pm


"Oh don't mind that. That was just Johnny, He banished the lights to the corn field." - Emily

-muffled by food- "Who chopped down the cherry tree? George Washington or Abraham Lincoln?" "What?" "Hold on..." *Swallows food* "Who did chop it down?!" "Are you serious? George Washington, dumbass." "But, why?!" "I dunno. Maybe he liked to chop down tres. MAYBE IT WAS HIS HOBBY." - Koko, me, koko, me, koko, me, koko

"You know...playing with your fat is comforting." - Emily
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:34 pm


"If the subject fails to respond, use agression to liberate his true disposition." - Demyx - KH II.

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:39 pm


"Ready for the most unorganized thing of the day?!?" - Madeline
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:39 pm


LOL KAY ;DD

Mrs McShane: What do you call a gathering of owls?
Drewbie: A football game?

Yuki: I doesn't has baby D;
Me: Not anymore you don't D:<

"SURPRISE ABORTION!" -Justin.

"I'm sure they'll let me donate blood; I'm 140 pounds of pure man muscle!" -Aaron

Yuki: Well, I figured out what's wrong with this picture.
Me: I'm in it. D:<

"I have to move his chin up, because if I leave it...
He kinda looks like the test tube baby of Christian Bale,
Sean Maher, and Joaquin Phoenix."
-Yuki, talking about her drawing

"Battle Tots, you put 'em in the backpack, they shoot the lasers FROM THEIR HAIR!" - Lynus Turko.

LOL KAY ;DD

LOL KAY


Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:34 pm


"THE FLESH ENDS AND LIGHTENING BEGINS." - Koko xDD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:59 pm


"You're lucky. You're street at least has lights." "Yours doesn't?" "Nope." "Why not?" "There's a rapist." - Austin, me, Austin, me, Austin.

"I is muskrat. Therefore I breastfeed." - Austin.

"Don't make me blind grope you" "Mmm blind grope." - Me, Austin

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


LOL KAY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:30 pm


LOL KAY ;DD

Joe R: You can't make filet mignon out of dog poop!
Daniel: Actually, you can. You should watch the Food Channel, sir!
Joe R: It isn't even meat, it's, it's... digested Kibbles & Bits!

"To tell you the truth, Joe, I'm behind on the 'nice chain,'
unless you count when I didn't sleep with your mom last night,
even though she was totally throwing herself at me."
-Daniel
(This was extra awkward for me, because Joe's mother was my fourth grade science teacher.)

"[jump] I'M A STAR!" -Justin

Random guy: Hey Collin! [singing] Who is that lady?
Collin: I am that lady. ;D

LOL KAY ;DD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 pm


"Don't you think it would be fun to be an atom?!" - Sreejon

"Are you choking?"
"NO! I'm laughing..." - Mikayla, Me.

"The OBGYN would be one of those service things..."
"OBGYN? What's that? ...."
"It's for pregnant women...."
"What?! OBGYN is not how you spell 'Pregnant woman'. : /" - Timothy, me, Timothy, me

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


Couchbound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:12 am



"WTF?! SHE HAS TWO BEAKS!!!!" "WAIT WHAT??!" Me, Emily watching Digimon...

"WALKATEH WALKATEH! Ohhh He HIT DA DOOORRR...." "Put him on the doorknob..." "HE TAKIN A BBRREAK HIS WALK ISH OVAR!" Me, Emily abusing my dog...

"DUDE He has Like magical space powers or something!!!" Me talking about rent-a-cop

"Dumb ********" Koko (Xemy Papa)

"FLUFFY... I Love you... FLUFFY... Let your hair down... So I can rescue you. Then, then the bulls will give us wings to fly" "Like Red Bull is that what your talking about? huh?!" "Yes we are pioneers... Pioneers of SPACE... I tell you" Emily (Marluxia), Koko (Xemy Papa)

"I have powers of STARVATION!" "Really?" "Yah! the Etheopians... Cause of me!" Koko, Me
Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//