Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
Closed Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Project Bar & Lounge
  EST. 2008
View Results

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:29 pm


"This bar top has more than just Joy-cuties."


lmao! wink
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:57 pm


I should be studying for Midterms.


-.-

Kittynutt

Dapper Comrade


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:50 pm


"Meh too!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:20 pm


I should be.....
Well, I don't really know what I should be doing, but probably something productive.

iJoyous


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:21 pm


"thats why we are here right?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:32 pm


"Ezact-ittackkaly!"

iJoyous


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:40 pm


*Starts sipping a Corona*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:23 pm


900th Guild Post

Level Seventy


Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:11 pm


Casualities. They were amusing things. Lightly walking up behind Ruki, a soft hand thumped against the back of the woman's head.
"What the hell are you drinkin', Ruki-chan? Apple Martinis are for suckers." Grinning light heartedly, Hikaru seated herself beside her friend, elbows resting on the bar's surface.
"How about you hit me up with the hard stuff, babe? Or maybe I should settle with Whiskey...Jack Daniels....Mmm...Jack Daniels on the rocks, darling."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:02 pm


Hikaru Akumu
Casualities. They were amusing things. Lightly walking up behind Ruki, a soft hand thumped against the back of the woman's head.
"What the hell are you drinkin', Ruki-chan? Apple Martinis are for suckers." Grinning light heartedly, Hikaru seated herself beside her friend, elbows resting on the bar's surface.
"How about you hit me up with the hard stuff, babe? Or maybe I should settle with Whiskey...Jack Daniels....Mmm...Jack Daniels on the rocks, darling."

User Image






"Sure Thing!" *grabs a napkin and sets it in front of the already slightly drunken woman*

Level Seventy


Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:03 pm


Hikaru grinned as she nodded her thanks to the fellow, lifting the glass to her lips. Swishing it about slightly, the woman sniffed it for a moment before glancing up at the man.
"
How 'bout you show me the bottle you poured this lovely from?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:04 pm


"Ok?" *he said slowly as he went over to the bottle rack*

Level Seventy


Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:54 pm


Absolute amusement traced over her lips as she lightly swished her glass before taking a small sip, the ice clinking against the glass cup quietly.
"
Kuu~Darling, I have a feeling I know drinks better than you do.", She purred as she gazed at him, grinning like The Cheshire Cat.
Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//