Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Myself?
  Okie Dokie
  *****!
  Whore...
View Results

Ombrophobia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:05 pm


Hello, I'm Elizabeth, and this is me.User Image
I like DDR and Kingdom Hearts, and especially yaoi, and cosplaying. I'm going to Sakura con, in March, and I hyperventilate every time I think about it.
I'm 16.
I have brown hair and brown eyes. Which makes it hard to cosplay as Roxas.
My hair is short ish.
I love competitive cheerleading.
My favorite pairing is the Akuroku, and I own the Akuroku Lovers Guild.
I write fanfiction, and lots of it.
I take requests.
I am easily distracted, and even more easily excited and discouraged.
I'm prone to mood swings, even off my period.
I'm brutally honest.
I speak a very little Japanese.
I am just like every other 16 year old in the world and I hate my body.
I do a hundred sit ups and 50 push ups every weekday and I still only have a 4 pack.
I'm too lazy to stop eating to fix my weight.
I'm hypocritical.
I'm childish.
I don't learn from even repeated mistakes.
I'm not a virgin.
I'm pansexual.
I talk too much.
I'd rather be on the computer than anything else.
Except cheer, cosplaying, or playing video games.

Watashi wa terebi geemu ga daisuki desu nee.
I love video games with a passion.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:39 am


LOL KAY ;DD

Hello,
I'm also a Dallas native.
I'm sixteen and a sophomore.
I'm Cuban, but my friend calls me 'Jew'.
My favorite things include theatre, music, art, and literacy.
I sing and play bass.
I do believe in God, and I think he has a wonderful sense of humor.
Videogames make me smile. Right now, I'm playing pokemon.
In a few minutes I will probably play either Tetris or Final Fantasy.

So, haldo everyone.

LOL KAY ;DD

LOL KAY


Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:25 pm


Ombrophobia
Hello, I'm Elizabeth, and this is me.User Image
I like DDR and Kingdom Hearts, and especially yaoi, and cosplaying. I'm going to Sakura con, in March, and I hyperventilate every time I think about it.
I'm 16.
I have brown hair and brown eyes. Which makes it hard to cosplay as Roxas.
My hair is short ish.
I love competitive cheerleading.
My favorite pairing is the Akuroku, and I own the Akuroku Lovers Guild.
I write fanfiction, and lots of it.
I take requests.
I am easily distracted, and even more easily excited and discouraged.
I'm prone to mood swings, even off my period.
I'm brutally honest.
I speak a very little Japanese.
I am just like every other 16 year old in the world and I hate my body.
I do a hundred sit ups and 50 push ups every weekday and I still only have a 4 pack.
I'm too lazy to stop eating to fix my weight.
I'm hypocritical.
I'm childish.
I don't learn from even repeated mistakes.
I'm not a virgin.
I'm pansexual.
I talk too much.
I'd rather be on the computer than anything else.
Except cheer, cosplaying, or playing video games.

Watashi wa terebi geemu ga daisuki desu nee.
I love video games with a passion.


Watashi ha suki na bedeogemu ha kingudamu hatsu desu.
<3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:26 pm


Pinstripe-Princess
LOL KAY ;DD

Hello,
I'm also a Dallas native.
I'm sixteen and a sophomore.
I'm Cuban, but my friend calls me 'Jew'.
My favorite things include theatre, music, art, and literacy.
I sing and play bass.
I do believe in God, and I think he has a wonderful sense of humor.
Videogames make me smile. Right now, I'm playing pokemon.
In a few minutes I will probably play either Tetris or Final Fantasy.

So, haldo everyone.

LOL KAY ;DD

<3
Welcome.

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


LOL KAY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:30 pm


Uchiha~Ruki

<3
Welcome.


LOL KAY ;DD

Gracias.
;D

LOL KAY ;DD
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:24 pm


Uchiha~Ruki
Ombrophobia
Hello, I'm Elizabeth, and this is me.User Image
I like DDR and Kingdom Hearts, and especially yaoi, and cosplaying. I'm going to Sakura con, in March, and I hyperventilate every time I think about it.
I'm 16.
I have brown hair and brown eyes. Which makes it hard to cosplay as Roxas.
My hair is short ish.
I love competitive cheerleading.
My favorite pairing is the Akuroku, and I own the Akuroku Lovers Guild.
I write fanfiction, and lots of it.
I take requests.
I am easily distracted, and even more easily excited and discouraged.
I'm prone to mood swings, even off my period.
I'm brutally honest.
I speak a very little Japanese.
I am just like every other 16 year old in the world and I hate my body.
I do a hundred sit ups and 50 push ups every weekday and I still only have a 4 pack.
I'm too lazy to stop eating to fix my weight.
I'm hypocritical.
I'm childish.
I don't learn from even repeated mistakes.
I'm not a virgin.
I'm pansexual.
I talk too much.
I'd rather be on the computer than anything else.
Except cheer, cosplaying, or playing video games.

Watashi wa terebi geemu ga daisuki desu nee.
I love video games with a passion.


Watashi ha suki na bedeogemu ha kingudamu hatsu desu.
<3


tis 'wa' not 'ha' even though it's the same character for ha, it's pronounced wa.

Me too ^_^

Ombrophobia


Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:36 pm


Ombrophobia
Uchiha~Ruki
Ombrophobia
Hello, I'm Elizabeth, and this is me.User Image
I like DDR and Kingdom Hearts, and especially yaoi, and cosplaying. I'm going to Sakura con, in March, and I hyperventilate every time I think about it.
I'm 16.
I have brown hair and brown eyes. Which makes it hard to cosplay as Roxas.
My hair is short ish.
I love competitive cheerleading.
My favorite pairing is the Akuroku, and I own the Akuroku Lovers Guild.
I write fanfiction, and lots of it.
I take requests.
I am easily distracted, and even more easily excited and discouraged.
I'm prone to mood swings, even off my period.
I'm brutally honest.
I speak a very little Japanese.
I am just like every other 16 year old in the world and I hate my body.
I do a hundred sit ups and 50 push ups every weekday and I still only have a 4 pack.
I'm too lazy to stop eating to fix my weight.
I'm hypocritical.
I'm childish.
I don't learn from even repeated mistakes.
I'm not a virgin.
I'm pansexual.
I talk too much.
I'd rather be on the computer than anything else.
Except cheer, cosplaying, or playing video games.

Watashi wa terebi geemu ga daisuki desu nee.
I love video games with a passion.


Watashi ha suki na bedeogemu ha kingudamu hatsu desu.
<3


tis 'wa' not 'ha' even though it's the same character for ha, it's pronounced wa.

Me too ^_^

I know.
I take Japanese at school.
It's just annoying to me to type 'wa' since it's not even the same charcter.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:26 am


okay's I'm finally here.all about me so listen okays?
I'm Samantha but everyone calls me Son. Like the hiragana for 3 okay? so just refer to me as Son.
I'm 16 and I'm working on my license. and I'm a sophmore. I'm in japanese 2 and gonna continue.
I like many a things and I like to do alot of things that have no relation to anything.
small things make me laugh.
I like kingdom hearts and fluffy yaoi. My favorite pairing if you want to know is.......*********** you won't know.not yet! biggrin
umm....I do write and I have a story on FF called best friends.its AkuRoku if you wanna know..............................Umm...guys I got nothing..........so hiya!

japanese practice!
watashi wa leon-kun ga daisuki des.
I like leon alot.

watashi wa eigo to nihongo o sukoshi hana shi masu.
I speak english and a little japanse. stare wish I had the font. crying

sunshiko


AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:34 pm


sunshiko
okay's I'm finally here.all about me so listen okays?
I'm Samantha but everyone calls me Son. Like the hiragana for 3 okay? so just refer to me as Son.
I'm 16 and I'm working on my license. and I'm a sophmore. I'm in japanese 2 and gonna continue.
I like many a things and I like to do alot of things that have no relation to anything.
small things make me laugh.
I like kingdom hearts and fluffy yaoi. My favorite pairing if you want to know is.......*********** you won't know.not yet! biggrin
umm....I do write and I have a story on FF called best friends.its AkuRoku if you wanna know..............................Umm...guys I got nothing..........so hiya!

japanese practice!
watashi wa leon-kun ga daisuki des.
I like leon alot.

watashi wa eigo to nihongo o sukoshi hana shi masu.
I speak english and a little japanse. stare wish I had the font. crying


Interesting.
Do you think that took long enough? Ha.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:15 pm


AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
sunshiko
okay's I'm finally here.all about me so listen okays?
I'm Samantha but everyone calls me Son. Like the hiragana for 3 okay? so just refer to me as Son.
I'm 16 and I'm working on my license. and I'm a sophmore. I'm in japanese 2 and gonna continue.
I like many a things and I like to do alot of things that have no relation to anything.
small things make me laugh.
I like kingdom hearts and fluffy yaoi. My favorite pairing if you want to know is.......*********** you won't know.not yet! biggrin
umm....I do write and I have a story on FF called best friends.its AkuRoku if you wanna know..............................Umm...guys I got nothing..........so hiya!

japanese practice!
watashi wa leon-kun ga daisuki des.
I like leon alot.

watashi wa eigo to nihongo o sukoshi hana shi masu.
I speak english and a little japanse. stare wish I had the font. crying


Interesting.
Do you think that took long enough? Ha.


no.It could be longer.but I don't wanna make it longer.

sunshiko


Laviel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:10 pm


i am nathan
i am an artist or sorts
i am studdying japanese as a first year student
i live in washougal, WA and any ***** can try to rape me i just want to see an atempt
don't know what else to say besides i am the true ruler of gaia mwuhauauahuahau i recognize i don't know how to spell
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:20 pm


ummmm.... ok :]

Level Seventy


Couchbound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:19 pm


[[I'ma get killed anyways so...]]

WELL HAI THAR! ^^ Name's Megan or Kiki, 16, Carrollton TX. I don't go to school anymore... but I used to go to Creekvieew High! And I am REALLY hyper right about now...

I draw, write a little bit but only for the manga I'm working on and RP's XD I normally am up till 3 in the morning but not cause I want too... I go to the doctor about once every week and hate it! I also have a habit of naming people ^^

Ok well since I'm getting killed anyways... My most hated saying is... "You make Kiki sad" and I'm going to get killed! WEEE!

I know a little Japanese BTW! XD And DIGIMON and POKEMON are tah best! ^^

Kingdom Hearts is better tho... >>
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:03 pm


ninja

Level Seventy


MidKnight289

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:23 pm


lol nice >.>;
Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//