Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The forum for other anime discussion And the like
bleach Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

monomicchi15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:58 am


at the risk of getting jumped, i think bleach is better than naruto. There's more action, and enough story to not make me bored.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:18 am


Bleach and Naruto are both cool but I like Bleach more, though Naruto have more action than Bleach. what i like in anime is that they must be have fantasy and action genre

lonelywolfoftherebellion


michelle94a

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:02 pm


Well.....
I like bleach alot but I still like Naruto better! Sorry Ichigo and the rest!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:37 pm


bleach is the best

monomicchi15


Starkind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:27 pm


Naruto used to be my favorite, then I watched Bleach and WOW...I can't get enough of it... but I still heart Naruto
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 pm


bleach is on my favorite animes ever
but when it come to which on is the best between naruto and bleach
they are pretty muched tied in my opinon.

Black RAven2008

Apocalyptic Warlord

13,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Reply
The forum for other anime discussion And the like

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//