The 7 Deadly Sins are one of my fav. things to talk about...so i found some pics whee actually i took a test and everytime i took it i ended up with something different :Sweat: i guess theres a little bit of everything in all of us....at least thats what i like to tell myself xD
Lulu294308
Offline
CandySplurge
Offline
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:19 pm
I am sloth XD
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:22 pm
LMAO
Lulu294308
Offline
CandySplurge
Offline
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 pm
DAMN ME WITH MY PROCRASTINATION!
I'm actually doing it right now..
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:30 pm
LMFAO! I think im a tie between wrath, lust, and a little bit of envy...
Lulu294308
Offline
CandySplurge
Offline
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Yeah, lol mostly lust
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:43 pm
LMAO....hey! stare whats that suppose to mean?! gonk
Lulu294308
Offline
CandySplurge
Offline
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:10 pm
by what I saw in the romance rps that's what I assumed O.O