Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy XI

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: final fantasy XI, mmorpg, squareenix, eleven 

Reply Final Fantasy XI
Post Your* Coolest spells ever casted! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mothim Claus

Fashionable Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:07 pm


"Naeo casts Banish"
"Flayer Franz takes 24 damage"
"Naeo defeats Flayer Franz"

^_^ for all of you whom don't know, Flayer Franz is the main worm is the Palborough Mines BCNM40.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:31 pm


Bryann
"Naeo casts Banish"
"Flayer Franz takes 24 damage"
"Naeo defeats Flayer Franz"

^_^ for all of you whom don't know, Flayer Franz is the main worm is the Palborough Mines BCNM40.

SorryIve been gone... Holidays yu know keeps you busy. Unfortuately no "chrstmas miracles" happened. But Im still here. Andthese are some very interesting stories. I cant wait to see tat light and dark combo pick you have.

echios


hyper_zee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:35 pm


my RDM for now is bind.. i cant wait til i get refresh though

for my WHM im really liking the banish spell.. =)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:31 am


i'd have to say my coolest spell i casted would have to be.... Fenrir!



he IS REALLY HARD TO GET!! but he is also worth it.. 3nodding

Zander_Moonshade


Art Payment

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:38 am


I like the look of Gravity domokun
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:21 pm


I did a ballista last night in the new arena with my linkshell. I got to hit 5 people with flare. Damn it's great being a blm.

VGmaster337


Seitekifu II

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:33 pm


Foe Requiem II for me. heart
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:42 am


nope it is all about the teleports or else you wont get around so quickly... muhahahahahahaha

VaginaMuncher


Nezumiiro

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:38 pm


So far, I like almost all of them.

But I must admit...I was excited when I get Stone II, Bio II, and Dia II. (I'm a RDM.) I STILL WANT REFRESH, DAMMIT! crying

Oh, and Freeze is cool. My friend OBLITEREATED a rarab! xd

And the Protect and Shell spells 3+ look really neat! 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:38 am


Maidens Verali
or Chocobo mazurka xd

Imaginations_Fiend

Reply
Final Fantasy XI

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//