Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Social Forum: Come here to chat about non-childfree topics.
So I'm writing a paper Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boing!
  Pow!
View Results

psychofirewitch
Crew

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:13 am


Yeah, normally I'm in college town, but I was home for Christmas break and my library list had been left in my purse so when I cleaned it out into my home trash bag it went, lol.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:04 am


So... your mom was digging through the trash... like a hobo?

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Brandon Yamata
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:11 pm


XenoReiji
So... your mom was digging through the trash... like a hobo?
That's... pretty creepy.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:24 am


Well some parents need any reason that they can find to attempt to regain control over their children's growning minds.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


psychofirewitch
Crew

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:42 pm


I used a store bag for a present for my trash when I was at home for the break, they thought there was a receipt in there...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:43 am


Hmmm I have lots of grocery bags... that could make WONDERFUL wrapping pa...plastic... xp

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


psychofirewitch
Crew

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:45 pm


lol grocery bags = wrapping paper for the poor! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:33 am


O.O And they are waterproof. And have handles. I just stuff some news paper in there to make sure they are opaque and BAM!!! Oh I am so doing that next year.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

Reply
Social Forum: Come here to chat about non-childfree topics.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//