Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The RoyAi Guild
Welcome All RoyAi Lovers (MUST READ!) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:45 pm


thankyou for letting me join!! I just love Hawkeye and Mustang!! heart Also I can make banners. the ones in my siggy I made!
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:58 am


royai rocks!!!! i love the two lovebirds! blaugh

jen_yukionna

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

littledemonpixie
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:35 pm


neji_girl
thankyou for letting me join!! I just love Hawkeye and Mustang!! heart Also I can make banners. the ones in my siggy I made!


If you so desire it, you are welcome to make one for the guild!!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:31 pm


Thanks for letting me join the guild! 3nodding

Shelbyrockin


Fujoshi-sensei

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:19 pm


arigatou for letting me join, littledemonpixie-sama..... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Reply
The RoyAi Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//