Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
has christmas ruined your reputation? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheik_6669

Interesting Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:50 pm


Krono Zero
Sheik_6669
David Fox
when your my age and working full time u end up spending more money on other people then they spend on you

I already do.....well with my friends that is...my mom has a shoppin problem...so my parents always get me more.....how old are you Davy?

hes 18 if i remember correctly

me only 16 1/2 going to be 17 in March.....lol so yeah....I cant work full time anyways blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:19 pm


could be worse...you could have a job nonstop and still have no money like me...and i still get people stuff...and it made me seriously cry...none of my friends except sheik remembered my birthday this year, MY SWEET 16! everyone else forgot... crying

Impa_6669


Sheik_6669

Interesting Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:10 pm


Kiersten
could be worse...you could have a job nonstop and still have no money like me...and i still get people stuff...and it made me seriously cry...none of my friends except sheik remembered my birthday this year, MY SWEET 16! everyone else forgot... crying

Well of course I remembered..but too bad I had to get my wisdom teeth removed on your bday or else we wouldve done something sad ...but eh.....I still got u a present blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:25 pm


Sheik_6669
Krono Zero
Sheik_6669
David Fox
when your my age and working full time u end up spending more money on other people then they spend on you

I already do.....well with my friends that is...my mom has a shoppin problem...so my parents always get me more.....how old are you Davy?

hes 18 if i remember correctly

me only 16 1/2 going to be 17 in March.....lol so yeah....I cant work full time anyways blaugh

yes im 18 still 3nodding

David Fox
Captain


Impa_6669

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:06 pm


Sheik_6669
Kiersten
could be worse...you could have a job nonstop and still have no money like me...and i still get people stuff...and it made me seriously cry...none of my friends except sheik remembered my birthday this year, MY SWEET 16! everyone else forgot... crying

Well of course I remembered..but too bad I had to get my wisdom teeth removed on your bday or else we wouldve done something sad ...but eh.....I still got u a present blaugh

yesh, that did suck...but I WILL go to your families' new year party. NO ONE WILL STOP ME!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! twisted mrgreen
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//