Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
Does anybody talk anymore? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheik_6669

Interesting Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:06 pm


Hey,....i talk alot on here....this is the only place i am............yet rarely is somebody on at the same time as me sad
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:31 am


kinda hit and miss, many members aint very realible to return

David Fox
Captain


Mortician
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:01 pm


David Fox
kinda hit and miss, many members aint very realible to return


i`m doing what i can to lure them back in Bro.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:27 am


lol i had a bit of a posting spre yesterday

David Fox
Captain


Kitsune-Tika-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:55 pm


I'm here when I am online... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:31 pm


David Fox
kinda hit and miss, many members aint very realible to return
That sux

Lucky_Gurl6


David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:35 pm


Lucky_Shorty69
David Fox
kinda hit and miss, many members aint very realible to return
That sux

yeah tell me bout it
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:25 pm


David Fox
Lucky_Shorty69
David Fox
kinda hit and miss, many members aint very realible to return
That sux

yeah tell me bout it
I just did....lol. And what does ur ball and chain mean? (I think I already know but I'm gonna ask anyways)

Lucky_Gurl6


sheerpower

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:50 pm


[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:49 pm


Lucky_Gurl6
David Fox
Lucky_Shorty69
David Fox
kinda hit and miss, many members aint very realible to return
That sux

yeah tell me bout it
I just did....lol. And what does ur ball and chain mean? (I think I already know but I'm gonna ask anyways)

its about me controlling my inner demons in the name of love 3nodding

David Fox
Captain

Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//