Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .hack Epitaph Users guild
Twillight Braclet Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Data Drain Looks Better?
  Kite (//Infection-//Mutation)
  Azure Kite (//G.U.)
  Skeith Avatar (G.U.)
  Shugo (//Legend)
  Skeith (The Phase)
View Results

Ovan of Twilight
Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:28 pm


kite stonewater
i didn't start with the first .hack .started with mutation.at the moment i've started from the beginning.the only thing i don't like about the old game(first started)is that i named kite "st.john".thats before i started using kite as my name

That sucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:29 pm


Ovan of Twilight
Little Kitty Cosplay
You don't remember?

His character changed, and then he made all those stupid struggling noises. xd


oh yeah glad he did his original green was ugly

Ugh, yeah. When he lot the Bracelet, I was afraid he'd turn green again. xp

Little Kitty Cosplay
Crew


The Razorblade Girl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:08 pm


i really liked the avitar skeith data drain from G.U 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:15 am


It annoys me that they move when you try to data drain! Granted, it adds a challenge.... sort of but when they're attacking you at the same time it really pisses me off sometimes because a couple of times I've run out of time on the data drain and hten had to do it again. =P

wolfiedemon
Vice Captain


Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:38 am


It was much easier before where u just had to destroy the protection and just select data drain and watch the rest
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:04 pm


I completely agree! >=F

wolfiedemon
Vice Captain


Ovan of Twilight
Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:03 pm


I agree but kinda dont. I like that they did that but I hate it when it runs out. It only usally happens to me on Ovan 2nd form and Atoli.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:23 am


I always wondered. When you data drain a hacked monster or AIDA, you get a Virus core. But what I wondered is when Orca was data drained what hapened to the data that ws drained? Did it become a core or somethin?

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:37 pm


I don't know, maybe being a player he couldn't have a virus core extracted from him, I prefer the Data Drain for the first Kite, I just looks so much more awsome, but I do like the different idea for G.U. as well smile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:16 am


But the player still ends up in a coma and doesnt respond to any treatments, they're stuck like Tsukasa but not concious within the game. So my question is is the data taken the data for conciousness?

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 pm


well in .hack//Dust (the anime) Aura tells Rena that the coma victims had a mental suggestion placed in their heads, telling them they were dead, so they fell into a coma
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:00 am


Goatmanic
well in .hack//Dust (the anime) Aura tells Rena that the coma victims had a mental suggestion placed in their heads, telling them they were dead, so they fell into a coma


First thats from //Legend of the Twillight Bracelet (anime), Second, the coma was caused by some hackers with programming skills and another stray AI not by Data Drain. I don't believe that Orca was kept in a coma with a mental suggestion, he was Data Drained by the orignal Phase Skeith. And if you don't remember, Tsukasa's consiousnes was removed by Morganna, a computer program. No mental suggestion.

Now I ask again where does the conciousness of those Data Drained go to? I do know it has something to do with Data Rewriting of characters, which explains why Kite's team never falls into a coma with the bracelet because it has a powerful data protection system on it.

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

wolfiedemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:10 pm


Well, I don't know how you would interpret it but, if I'm correct, the coma victims from the first four came back to help Kite fight Corbenik. I would take it to mean that their minds were still somewhere within the game.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 pm


Thats what i mean, but where?

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:33 pm


Could they be like the players PK'ed by Ovan? The coma victims consiousnes was stored inside his arm.. As in, they always in the game, but they have no physical form.
Reply
.hack Epitaph Users guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//