Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaias Anime Store

Back to Guilds

Gaias Anime Store 

Tags: Anime, free, manga, discuss, japanese culture 

Reply Gaias Anime Store
Interested in creating a manga? (details inside) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Sure
  Nah
  .... gold?
View Results

TentenFromTheLeaf
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:50 am


Heh. well well. every one, Good luck!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:36 pm


Sorry, I don't think I'll be of any help. My artwork isn't constant from month to month, I can't ink well, and I had two betas for my fanfics at one point. Good luck though! Nya!


Rubai Sora


Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Shino Deceptive Killer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:10 pm


Damn!! I can't draw but, I can write!!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:59 am


come on?=((?)()?=

TentenFromTheLeaf
Captain


Rusti Fire
Crew

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:21 pm


I can write.... not draw...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:44 am


Rusti Fire
I can write.... not draw...

Oooo, >< I can't write nor draw! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

TentenFromTheLeaf
Captain

Reply
Gaias Anime Store

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//