Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Avril's Mind (( Chatterbox ))
Hi I am Emma And I am new to this guild Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiex
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:44 pm


Hey welcome to the guild if you are in need of any help feel free to Pm me.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:35 pm


Hey Emma! I'm Duckie <3 ^^ Welcome To The Guild. Maybe we can get to know each other and be friends =3

RubberDuckieFan

Reply
Avril's Mind (( Chatterbox ))

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//