|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:20 pm
You guys seriously think she looks creepy? o_O That I cannot comprehend since I think she's lovely no matter what. But I've always looked at things differently. I don't know anyone besides me that's loved The Nightmare Before Christmas since they were 3. Then in elementary school I thought Invader Zim was a cute show in the same category in my brain as Blue's Clues.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:46 am
wolfiedemon You guys seriously think she looks creepy? o_O That I cannot comprehend since I think she's lovely no matter what. But I've always looked at things differently. I don't know anyone besides me that's loved The Nightmare Before Christmas since they were 3. Then in elementary school I thought Invader Zim was a cute show in the same category in my brain as Blue's Clues. Actually i think im the only one that thinks shes creepy and the only reason i think that is because i watch to many horror movies. and how did you think Invader Zim was a cute show
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:30 am
The Real Alchemist wolfiedemon You guys seriously think she looks creepy? o_O That I cannot comprehend since I think she's lovely no matter what. But I've always looked at things differently. I don't know anyone besides me that's loved The Nightmare Before Christmas since they were 3. Then in elementary school I thought Invader Zim was a cute show in the same category in my brain as Blue's Clues. Actually i think im the only one that thinks shes creepy and the only reason i think that is because i watch to many horror movies. and how did you think Invader Zim was a cute show Have you looked at how cuddly Gir is? Or even Mini Moose?! Then there was the giant hamster Godzilla thing, and the gnomes! The gnomes are adorable! O_O I also have a shirt from Jhonen Vasquez's other series, Squee! and it has a picture of a scared-looking boy in this giant monsters mouth and I think it's the cutest thing ever. X3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:40 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:18 am
Not to be rude or anything but we're talking abut Aura, U kno, the Ultimate AI and all that
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:50 pm
Azure Kite 01 Not to be rude or anything but we're talking abut Aura, U kno, the Ultimate AI and all that Yeah thats who we're talking about
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:18 pm
Well, I realize I got off topic, but unless you have anything to add about her I don't think there's much more to say.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:32 pm
Can someone tell me why does the statue of her dissapear
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:31 pm
Ok, well I was on .hack//Wiki and it didn't quite make sense to me the paragraph that mentioned the statue. Here it is:
After Legend of the Twilight, Aura vanishes for no apparent reason. The Internet, which had come to depend on Aura, begins to suffer serious network trouble. CC Corp, realizing the value of Aura, begins Project G.U. to bring her back. Programmer Jyotaro Amagi comes up with an ambitious plan: Restore Aura, or the R.A. Plan. His team salvages the data of the 8 Phases to recreate the Morganna system and bring Aura back under CC Corp control. They embed the Phases into 8 PCs, so they can be controlled by CC Corp, but when the Chosen Ones attempt to execute Amagi's R.A. Program, something goes wrong. First, most of The World's data is immediately lost. Second, all seven Chosen Ones fell into comas, while Amagi, using a "dummy program" he constructed, fell into a state of delerium and set fire to the CC Corp building. CC Corp combined the remaining data with another in-progress game to create The World R:2. On the last day of The World, Zefie appears to Jun and hints at where Aura has gone, before leaving herself. It is unknown exactly when this happened, but the statue of Aura at Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground disappeared as well.
I understand what it's saying, it just didn't really clarify. But it's the best that I can find since I haven't actually played Quarantine yet.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:47 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:57 am
There was something about Aura's Programmer. How did the programmer AI survive when the first WORLD was destroyed? because u see him in //Roots.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:59 pm
I tried finding out about that but they didn't really specify. Maybe it's just something you kind of have to push under the rug? XD But that would be weird for .hack since they have back sotries for just about everything.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:16 am
Maybe when he made Fragment he programmed himself into the underlying program like Aura.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:39 pm
did anyone notice that in dot hack// vol.1-4, if you went to the hidden-forbidden-holy ground area and looked atthe marble, the statue didn't show up? it was a frikin ghost statue. lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:55 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|