Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Levels of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Outside Hogwarts
Leaky Cauldron ~~ Diagon Alley :: Hangout **come join in** Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaireaux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:21 pm


Roxette looked up at this new face, mouth open in a most uncouth manner.
"Uh, um," she spluttered, in a most un-Roxette-ish way. Quickly regaining her confidence, she replied very smoothly "Not really, but could you please tell me where I can get a wand? It's the only thing on my list I don't know where to find,"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:53 pm


Kairi smiled and pulled up a chair next to the sputtering girl.

"A wand? Well then go to Ollivanders! Thats where I got my wand."

Kairi sat and looked at the girl intensely.
She looked like the type of girl that liked to do things herself.

"I could take you there, to Ollivanders I mean. You need a wand to get into Diagon Alley anyway."
Kairi looked at the girl once more.

"Or I could just give you directions... whichever you like."

Kairi crossed her legs and drank her butterbeer while waiting for a response, a response she hoped wouldn't be icy and cold.

unique.normality


Blaireaux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:16 pm


Roxette pondered this for a while. This was the first person she had met today who had seem willing to acknowledge her; and a pleasant person at that. It would be very Snicket-ish to simply brush her off, not to mention cold.
"All right," Roxette said sipping once more on her Butterbeer ", seeing as you do need a wand to get there, I'd appreciate that,"
Her mug clunked down on the dusty table.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:56 pm


Kendra ran into the Leaky Cauldron, a house elf at her feet. Looking down at the elf, she said,
"Milly, tell Father that Fredric prefers ferrets and weasels to rabbits. Most Hippogriffs do, I'm sure."
With this, the house elf gave a bow, and snapped it's fingers. In a puff of grey smoke, it was gone.
Sighing, she uttered outloud to no-one in particular,
"Les parents sont si difficiles."

Chocolate Parakeet


unique.normality

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:54 pm


Kairi smiled.

"Alrighty then!"
Kairi got up, picked up her bag, took out her wand and took a step towards the back door.

"Want to go now? I shouldn't take long... not if you don't have to go to Gringotts..."

Kairi looked down at the girl who had a look that said something between wanting to go and having to go.

She smiled again in a reassuring way and, wand in one hand, put the other out to the girl to help her up.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:26 pm


Roxette looked up at the older girl.
"Alright then," Roxette said, with a hint of a smile forming around her mouth.
Quite slowly, she accepted the hand and was pulled to her feet.
"I don't need to go to Gringotts," she said, impulsively touching her pouch of coins that clinked reassuringly in her jacket pocket ", I've got enough already,"
She slung her bag quite elegantly over her shoulder, and followed the older girl out of the bar.

Blaireaux


newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:20 pm


Lex walked into the Leaky Caludron and looked about. 'oh...dear..' she thought. it was packed to the teeth with witches and wizards enjoying a drink and buzzing about. With no intention of staying in this big of a crowd in such small quarters, she headed to the back of the bar to the entrance of diagon alley. There, she saw two other witches, one who seemed older tapping upon the bricks with her wand. She recognized this girl, but from where? She glanced down saw the girl was clutching to a blue and bronze bag. A fellow ravenclaw!
"Hi!...um... It's Kairi isn't it? We're in the same house!" Lex then turned her attention to the other girl. She was young, and seemed confused in the midst of the run-in. "Hi, my names Alexis Agen, but you can call me Lex. First time in Diagon Alley?" She asked trying to build up some conversation.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:37 pm


While the archway was forming in front of her, Kairi turned to look at the new girl who had appeared.

Looking at the girl, Kairi said, "Hi..you're a Ravenclaw, right? Alexis...?"

Kairi smiled as she quickly recognized the girl.

"I remember you! Oh, this is... um... Oh bloody- I forgot to ask your name," Kairi said to the first year she was helping, "I'm sorry."

unique.normality


newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:02 pm


With the open archway in front of the three girls, Lex glanced down at her watch and sighed.
"I hope it's not a complete mob scene today. I have to go back home to ireland in a few days and I still have a lot of shopping to do. What are you two in search of today?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:05 pm


Kairi, turning from the nameless-girl, answered quickly.

"Oh, I'm just helping her get a wand...
You live in Ireland...?
Do you come all this way to go to Hogwarts?"

Kairi, forgetting the open archway for a moment, turns her whole body towards the new girl in wonder.

unique.normality


newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:57 pm


"yes, I live right outside of Dublin," replied Lex. "Usually my father, brother, and I stay at the Leaky cauldron together until it's time to head to Hogwarts, but my dad had an unexpected work schedule thrown at him. It's okay though, he's an auror so I know there was nothing he could do but just comply." Lex tried to change the subject so she wouldn't seem like a chatterbox. "So what year will you be in?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:39 pm


[OoC: Gah, sorry I've been gone for a while, I just haven't had a chance to come online]

Roxette looked between the two girls, before replying.
"My name's Roxette Snicket. It's not your fault, I suppose I really should've said so earlier," she turned to the other girl, Alexis or 'Lex' ", yes, it is actually. I suppose I might've come here when I was younger, but I don't really recall. I feel a little out of place with you two, my whole family's been in Slytherin,"
Roxette blinked at the girls and hoped she wouldn't instantly be judged as Death-Eater spawn.

Blaireaux


newoxikkin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:13 pm


"Nice to meet you Roxette," replied Lex with a smile. "You don't have to worry about the whole house prejudice thing. I don't really have anything against Slytherins. In fact, I used to be really good friends with some." Lex said the last part with a bit of a frown, trying not to reopen old memories. "I guess we just parted ways." Her smile returned as she said "So. you need a wand. Shall we go to Ollivanders?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:14 pm


Roxette smiled faintly, trying to stamp out any insecurities or doubts she might be having.
"Yes please," she said silkily ", and it's good to know you don't automatically hate me,"
She turned her eyes to the dusty brick wall, wondering what would happen next.

Blaireaux

Reply
Outside Hogwarts

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//