Welcome to Gaia! ::

La Luna de La Rosa

Back to Guilds

A Role-play and Chat guild 

 

Reply New Members
Welcome Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Buriza-do
Vice Captain

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 am


Hello and welcome! Hope you'll have the greatest time here!! 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm


Hey there, I'm brand new here, but I've been RPing for a very long time. (10 or more years...) Message me any time, if you'd like to start up a story.

XxCyanideLollipopxX

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Aoi Buriza-do
Vice Captain

Invisible Elder

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 am


XxCyanideLollipopxX
Hey there, I'm brand new here, but I've been RPing for a very long time. (10 or more years...) Message me any time, if you'd like to start up a story.
Welcome, happy to meet you smile Hope you will enjoy being here! because there is no turning back now... hehehe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:59 am


XxCyanideLollipopxX
Hey there, I'm brand new here, but I've been RPing for a very long time. (10 or more years...) Message me any time, if you'd like to start up a story.
I second what Aoi says LOL

unknownprincess
Captain

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XxCyanideLollipopxX

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:31 am


unknownprincess
Aoi Buriza-do

Great plan there, you two! Scare of the newcomer! I'm here to breathe SWEET, GLORIOUS LIFE into this guild, which so desperately needs new blood, and you two try to run me off in my first post... -.-;;

But seriously, when I get involved in anything I do it balls to the walls, so let me know if you need help organizing anything, setting up anything, gold donations, giveaways, etc. I've been a guild captain before, and I've also run quite a number of RPs in the past. I've got the experience, and due to my new work schedule, I've got the time. What can I do to help you out? heart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm


XxCyanideLollipopxX
unknownprincess
Aoi Buriza-do

Great plan there, you two! Scare of the newcomer! I'm here to breathe SWEET, GLORIOUS LIFE into this guild, which so desperately needs new blood, and you two try to run me off in my first post... -.-;;

But seriously, when I get involved in anything I do it balls to the walls, so let me know if you need help organizing anything, setting up anything, gold donations, giveaways, etc. I've been a guild captain before, and I've also run quite a number of RPs in the past. I've got the experience, and due to my new work schedule, I've got the time. What can I do to help you out? heart
We don't need donations. As for Roleplaying I suck at writing them and coming up with something. If you post enough I will make you a VC just and demoted One of the boys since they are useless.

freaksforever

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

XxCyanideLollipopxX

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:28 pm


freaksforever
Cool beans. I'll do my best ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:38 pm


XxCyanideLollipopxX
freaksforever
Cool beans. I'll do my best ^.^
Trying your best is all that one can ask for.

freaksforever

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

unknownprincess
Captain

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:22 pm


XxCyanideLollipopxX
freaksforever
Cool beans. I'll do my best ^.^
I think your avi is very very pretty.
Reply
New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//