|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:42 pm
Man, I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2. I sold some old games back to Gamestop and put that money down to pre-order the game. I am worried about the horrible "under the sea" music part, but I heard the battle system is awesome for that game.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:23 am
Okay, I've beat Kingdom Hearts 2 already, actually it's been a few weeks already....
So yeah, Anyone here of this game called Spore? It's a PC game in which you start out as a simple multicell organism and end up becoming an intelligent species that can travel through space to find new planets with life. It's pretty cool, but there's no release date for it yet.....
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eloquent Conversationalist
|
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:13 am
Just got a hold of KH2 the other day. I had planned to finish off RE4 first, but my will faltered. So far I find it much like it predecessor- it took a damned half hour just to find the first save point!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:55 pm
I spent 60 hours in a single week completing KH2...then felt like my life had no purpose for a few days afterward.
I enjoyed the battles much more in KH2, and I thought the story was good, but I found the world design was not as good as the first.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:31 am
Talon TDS Just got a hold of KH2 the other day. I had planned to finish off RE4 first, but my will faltered. So far I find it much like it predecessor- it took a damned half hour just to find the first save point! Resident Evil 4 is a pretty good game. I still say give it a try, if not after KH2 simply because KH2 is soooo addicting and fun! But RE4 is still a pretty satisfying game.Adib I spent 60 hours in a single week completing KH2...then felt like my life had no purpose for a few days afterward. I enjoyed the battles much more in KH2, and I thought the story was good, but I found the world design was not as good as the first. Yeah, I felt a little empty too after I beat KH2. I did recently beat Sephiroth in it. He was pretty hard, but the last Olympus event should be even harder, since you have to do a solo fight against Cloud, Leon (Squall), Yuffie, AND Tifa... Yup, it'll be a pain, but a challange none the less.
As for the levels not being as fun, that's because they purposly took all of the platforming out of KH2, even though it would make the higher jumping and gliding abilities more enjoyable if they left some platforming in.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:49 am
The last Paradox Cup IS evil. It took me a couple tries to beat the last 10 rounds. The first 40 weren't so bad.
I only had problems with Sephiroth when I was too slow on the reaction command. Otherwise I did okay. Are you doing normal or expert mode?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:51 pm
Adib The last Paradox Cup IS evil. It took me a couple tries to beat the last 10 rounds. The first 40 weren't so bad. I only had problems with Sephiroth when I was too slow on the reaction command. Otherwise I did okay. Are you doing normal or expert mode? I did normal mode sweatdrop .... How did you unlock the last cup? I'm at level 99 already. Do you have to have your summon level maxed out too? Also, btw, I maxed out my drive forms.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:14 am
So far I have only had time to get through a few worlds- and am kinda disappointed. KH had such in-depth worlds . . . not to mention the changing of costume for Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Thus far, having been in Twilight town, Hollow Bastion, Land of Dragons, & Beast's Castle . . . none were terribly in depth, making them feel rushed. Also, the lack of costume change leaves me wanting . . . I hope it impoves soon. cry
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Eloquent Conversationalist
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:31 am
Yes, Summons must also be at max for the Hades Paradox. Also, I did normal mode too, which bit me in the a** when I wanted to see the special secret ending and had to complete Jiminy's Journal...grr.
In regards to costumes...you just haven't hit the right worlds yet. There are some great new ones and some returning old ones.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:59 pm
Adib Yes, Summons must also be at max for the Hades Paradox. Also, I did normal mode too, which bit me in the a** when I wanted to see the special secret ending and had to complete Jiminy's Journal...grr.... Thanks for the info, I'll get right on that.
Oh, and I got my new car! Yeah, I got that Honda Fit, the sport model and it's black. Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Check out it's specs.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:49 pm
Yo, is anyone else going to Anime Expo this year? I am. Too bad they don't have too many TF stuff. I mean, I love Anime, but I prefer the G1 stuff to any ANime TF stuff, ya'know?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:39 am
What do you guys think about Gaia's new layout. Personally I liked the blue Better.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eloquent Conversationalist
|
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:54 am
Agreed . . . this new layout is too open for my tastes. The previous system was perfect.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:22 am
Definitly too open. Plus my avie in the corner looks too small and just standing alone by itself.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|