Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply -El Refugio-
-El Refugio- Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 3275 3276 3277 3278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. 47

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:53 pm


WiCi
fui a comprar cosas stare


Y desde cuando la yerba esta en tu lista de compras sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:53 pm


Mr. 47
Mariamer
jajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajjajaaja
Bueno debe guiarlo u.u


No, hasta que no sea un gato y se comporte como tal no es de mi cosecha. Igual y es un hijo de Lord Mega GAY y me lo andan achacando a mi por mas wey 3nodding


eek eek eek eek yo pense que era tuyo

Mariamer


Rockdietonight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:53 pm


No jefe, y luego escuchando el pop de fobia sweatdrop (me debe 3 donaciones crying )
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:54 pm


Mr. 47
WiCi
fui a comprar cosas stare


Y desde cuando la yerba esta en tu lista de compras sweatdrop


desde ke vi ke un gato habla y es mas arrogante ke el mismo don gato 3nodding

WiCi
Crew


Takalien

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:54 pm


Gorda heart

Hold me

Hey
If we can’t find a way out of these problems
Then maybe we don’t need this
Standing face to face
Enemies at war we build defenses
And secret hiding places
I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man
Hey
More tan angry words I hate this silence
It’s getting so loud
Well I want to scream
But bitterness has silenced these emotions
It’s getting hard to breathe
So tell me isn’t happiness
Worth more than a gold diamond ring?
I’m willing to do anything
To calm the storm in my heart
I’ve never been the praying kind
But Lately I’ve been down upon my knees
Not looking for a miracle
Just a reason to believe

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man

Do you remember not long ago?
When we used to live for the nighttime
Cherish each moment
Now we don’t live we exist
We just run through our lives
So alone
That’s why you’ve got to hold me

Hey
If we can’t find a way out of these problems
Then maybe we don’t need this
Standing face to face
Enemies at war we build defenses
And secret hiding places

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:55 pm


Mariamer
eek eek eek eek yo pense que era tuyo


1.- Cuando haz visto a un gato con orejas de conejo?
2.- Cuando haz visto que un gato se tire a una coneja?

Este... En un punto dos no digas nada y no me vean asi stare chingao...

Mr. 47


Rockdietonight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:55 pm


WiCi
Rockdietonight
Ya regresé. Ahora si soy un clon de mi avatar crying (me faltan las pantuflas y las orejas 3nodding )


JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA


Wici tu ser muy sangreliviana... porque te hago reír de todo whee domokun
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:55 pm


Akashita

ese mesmo .. pero tiene 19 hahahahha me da cosa hahahahahaha


asalta cuna scream

Gretza


WiCi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:56 pm


Takalien
Gorda heart

Hold me

Hey
If we can’t find a way out of these problems
Then maybe we don’t need this
Standing face to face
Enemies at war we build defenses
And secret hiding places
I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man
Hey
More tan angry words I hate this silence
It’s getting so loud
Well I want to scream
But bitterness has silenced these emotions
It’s getting hard to breathe
So tell me isn’t happiness
Worth more than a gold diamond ring?
I’m willing to do anything
To calm the storm in my heart
I’ve never been the praying kind
But Lately I’ve been down upon my knees
Not looking for a miracle
Just a reason to believe

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man

Do you remember not long ago?
When we used to live for the nighttime
Cherish each moment
Now we don’t live we exist
We just run through our lives
So alone
That’s why you’ve got to hold me

Hey
If we can’t find a way out of these problems
Then maybe we don’t need this
Standing face to face
Enemies at war we build defenses
And secret hiding places

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man



ayyy no no es cierto T_________T bien sabes ke esa cancion me mata....
muchas gracias mi vida, me hace recordar viejos tiempos crying heart heart
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:56 pm


Gretza
Akashita
Gretza
Akashita

no me interesa cualquier banana, por ahora hay una sola... si no ya tendrìa una ... y no me urge..de ser asi, habrìa aceptado cualquiera.


si ya se cual es la que quieres stare stare stare stare


crying crying crying crying crying pero no me quiere


me enerva no poderte dar dos buenos golpes en la cabeza con una bola demoledora stare stare stare crying crying crying crying aveces eres taaaaaaaaaaaaan testaruda gonk


oye... no lo puedo evitar.... me gusta, asi no mas, sin motivo alguno... solo siento algo por èl que no sabrìa como explicar... y ya. o.0

Akashita


Takalien

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:58 pm


WiCi
Takalien
Gorda heart

Hold me

Hey
If we can’t find a way out of these problems
Then maybe we don’t need this
Standing face to face
Enemies at war we build defenses
And secret hiding places
I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man
Hey
More tan angry words I hate this silence
It’s getting so loud
Well I want to scream
But bitterness has silenced these emotions
It’s getting hard to breathe
So tell me isn’t happiness
Worth more than a gold diamond ring?
I’m willing to do anything
To calm the storm in my heart
I’ve never been the praying kind
But Lately I’ve been down upon my knees
Not looking for a miracle
Just a reason to believe

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man

Do you remember not long ago?
When we used to live for the nighttime
Cherish each moment
Now we don’t live we exist
We just run through our lives
So alone
That’s why you’ve got to hold me

Hey
If we can’t find a way out of these problems
Then maybe we don’t need this
Standing face to face
Enemies at war we build defenses
And secret hiding places

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man



ayyy no no es cierto T_________T bien sabes ke esa cancion me mata....
muchas gracias mi vida, me hace recordar viejos tiempos crying heart heart


de nada mi vida whee
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:58 pm


Rockdietonight
WiCi
Rockdietonight
Ya regresé. Ahora si soy un clon de mi avatar crying (me faltan las pantuflas y las orejas 3nodding )


JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJA


Wici tu ser muy sangreliviana... porque te hago reír de todo whee domokun


._. soy risueña ke kieres ke haga crying

ni kien te entienda, despues me dices amarguetas scream

WiCi
Crew


Mariamer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:58 pm


Mr. 47
Mariamer
eek eek eek eek yo pense que era tuyo


1.- Cuando haz visto a un gato con orejas de conejo?
2.- Cuando haz visto que un gato se tire a una coneja?

Este... En un punto dos no digas nada y no me vean asi stare chingao...


En internet todo es posible stare
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:00 pm


Gretza
Akashita

ese mesmo .. pero tiene 19 hahahahha me da cosa hahahahahaha


asalta cuna scream
momento, no he cometido el crimen todavìa, aspor ahora soy inocente. hehehehehehehehe

Akashita


WiCi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:00 pm


Takalien
WiCi
Takalien
Gorda heart

Hold me

Hey
If we can’t find a way out of these problems
Then maybe we don’t need this
Standing face to face
Enemies at war we build defenses
And secret hiding places
I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man
Hey
More tan angry words I hate this silence
It’s getting so loud
Well I want to scream
But bitterness has silenced these emotions
It’s getting hard to breathe
So tell me isn’t happiness
Worth more than a gold diamond ring?
I’m willing to do anything
To calm the storm in my heart
I’ve never been the praying kind
But Lately I’ve been down upon my knees
Not looking for a miracle
Just a reason to believe

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man

Do you remember not long ago?
When we used to live for the nighttime
Cherish each moment
Now we don’t live we exist
We just run through our lives
So alone
That’s why you’ve got to hold me

Hey
If we can’t find a way out of these problems
Then maybe we don’t need this
Standing face to face
Enemies at war we build defenses
And secret hiding places

I might need you to hold me tonight
I might need you to say it’s alright
I might need you to make the first stand
Because tonight I’m finding it hard to be your man



ayyy no no es cierto T_________T bien sabes ke esa cancion me mata....
muchas gracias mi vida, me hace recordar viejos tiempos crying heart heart


de nada mi vida whee


TAAIY+A NOVIO *-*
Reply
-El Refugio-

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 3275 3276 3277 3278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//