Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:15 am


Well, it looks nice there, if it helps. Like, we're not gonna be completely in the middle of nowhere. It's a campsite, like there'll be bathrooms and such if we walk a little ways, but there'll probably be less bugs than if we were camping in a forest-ish area. Plus, I don't think there are bears in the desert, which is good, 'cause screw dealing with bears...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:57 am


Sorry to randomly change the subject like this, BUT WHAT HAVE THOSE SLAGGING SCRAPLETS DONE TO THE TYPE FONT...?! scream

Cudboy


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:46 pm


Okay, be back Monday, time to go camping tomorrow morning.

...and yeah, I hate when the font changes like this...
confused
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:46 am


Have fun on your trip, mate! biggrin And, from what I can tell, the font issue doesn't seem to be a permanent fixture, so I guess I can relax in this respect somewhat...

Cudboy


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:27 pm


Back! and yes, I did enjoy my trip, so thanks!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:44 am


How time flies...! mad d

Cudboy


darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:40 pm


Adib
Coolbeans!

So, here's the first (well, second) post... What does everyone do? I am a student in college studying Theatre, specializing in lighting design...

I was working at a call center for a bank, but I don't work there anymore.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:11 pm


I used to have a job where I worked with the public a lot, but now I don't, and I'm glad. You don't have to be in an "acting" attitude when working when your not in the public's eye, unless the big bosses are coming down, then you put on the act.

KnightFourteen
Crew


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:46 pm


Anyone else here play video games? Yup, stupid question because probably most of you do. I just bought the Naruto game for the GameCube and boy does it suck. I was thinking it was this one other Naruto GameCube game which I played at AX 2005 and it was the Japanese version, so I assumed the game just released here was the same, but I was wrong.... If anyone gets a chance to buy the newly released Naruto game, don't buy it, rent only.

Anyways, I'm waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2 and FFXII.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:33 am


Kikaryu
Anyone else here play video games? Yup, stupid question because probably most of you do. I just bought the Naruto game for the GameCube and boy does it suck. I was thinking it was this one other Naruto GameCube game which I played at AX 2005 and it was the Japanese version, so I assumed the game just released here was the same, but I was wrong.... If anyone gets a chance to buy the newly released Naruto game, don't buy it, rent only.

Anyways, I'm waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2 and FFXII.


Heard FFXII was pretty but the system of how the game actually works sux... but that's only what I've heard sweatdrop

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:43 pm


DevilsLight
Kikaryu
Anyone else here play video games? Yup, stupid question because probably most of you do. I just bought the Naruto game for the GameCube and boy does it suck. I was thinking it was this one other Naruto GameCube game which I played at AX 2005 and it was the Japanese version, so I assumed the game just released here was the same, but I was wrong.... If anyone gets a chance to buy the newly released Naruto game, don't buy it, rent only.

Anyways, I'm waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2 and FFXII.


Heard FFXII was pretty but the system of how the game actually works sux... but that's only what I've heard sweatdrop
Yeah? By what I've heard, the battle system was pretty fun, but that's only what I've heard. I hope the story will be awesome though, and with good characters...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:30 pm


"Advent Children" looks to be far more interesting from what I've personally seen. At any rate, I might not be around for a while, as I'm checking into hospital for an indefinite period. Figured here was as good a place as any to announce this fact. Not that too many of you would necessarily care, but it's all good. Hope you lot continue to have fun discussing all things pertaining to Transformers folklore, and if all geos well enough, I should be seeing you all again soon. Catch ya later, guys. smile

Cudboy


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:23 pm


Cudboy
"Advent Children" looks to be far more interesting from what I've personally seen. At any rate, I might not be around for a while, as I'm checking into hospital for an indefinite period. Figured here was as good a place as any to announce this fact. Not that too many of you would necessarily care, but it's all good. Hope you lot continue to have fun discussing all things pertaining to Transformers folklore, and if all geos well enough, I should be seeing you all again soon. Catch ya later, guys. smile
Woah. Well, hope'ya come back soon. Yeah, you'd probably like Advent Children.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:47 am


Hi Cudboy,

Cudboy
"Advent Children" looks to be far more interesting from what I've personally seen. At any rate, I might not be around for a while, as I'm checking into hospital for an indefinite period. Figured here was as good a place as any to announce this fact. Not that too many of you would necessarily care, but it's all good. Hope you lot continue to have fun discussing all things pertaining to Transformers folklore, and if all geos well enough, I should be seeing you all again soon. Catch ya later, guys. smile


I hope your hospital stay will be a short one! Take care heart , and I hope to see you back here again soon!


Sonia biggrin


slai

Crew


DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:25 am


Cudboy
"Advent Children" looks to be far more interesting from what I've personally seen. At any rate, I might not be around for a while, as I'm checking into hospital for an indefinite period. Figured here was as good a place as any to announce this fact. Not that too many of you would necessarily care, but it's all good. Hope you lot continue to have fun discussing all things pertaining to Transformers folklore, and if all geos well enough, I should be seeing you all again soon. Catch ya later, guys. smile


Come back super healthy!!!
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//