Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChiliPepper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:00 am


Violin and electric guitar would be so cool. We have drums at home, so maybe some day I will learn to play them too~ I'll ask my dad to teach me.
[:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:01 pm


If it doesn't have strings, i can play it... im working on violin now

Lord Quid


Neamhurchoid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:17 pm


I want to be able to play the drums. I'd go for lessons, but the kit itself is so expensive. U_U
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:26 pm


Gosh...

I'unno...

Maybeh a bowed saltry...

D< LUV IT!

Doppelgaanger

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

KhaiKaapo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:23 am


The bagpipes, of course. (Fortunately, I already play the accordion, so I have means of making a lot of noise when I want to.) I'd also like to play the koto (Japanese zither). And maybe the piano.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:44 pm


hmm... drums. and electric guitar.
im probably gonna get drums for christmas =]
and i play flute so it'll be a little easier for me to get rhythms down biggrin

MusicXLife


RaziBaby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:18 am


Lol, I already play 7 instruments but I'd love to play my sax a little better. Maybe some better technique on vibes.

Peaces!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:51 am


i wish i could play the drums, but im not coordinated enough

honkie


infinite for a moment

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:18 am


I would LOVE to learn to play bass, but I am not coordinated enough to play any instrument. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:40 pm


I want to finish learning how to play the guitar

xlostxinxdarknessx


J.P.C.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:45 pm


Double Bass. I feel like I skipped a step, when playing electric bass.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:52 pm


Flute! I really wish I could play flute!

Dare-2-Sing


JazzMuncher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:17 pm


double bass
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:39 pm


wanna learn teh basssssssss

MarcyME

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Green-Free-Lancer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:08 pm


The freaking Piccolo Trumpet! mrgreen
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//