Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinseino Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:42 pm


I am Camila from Brazil!^^

4laugh I think "cat girls" is amazing!^^ heart
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:10 pm


well hello, im kira kirumi, huge cat girl fan!!
im a freshman student at Gulf Coast High School. people say im easy to get along with so i hope you guys take the time to get to know me! heart buh bye!

Kira Kirumi


KiteInuyasha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:40 pm


Hullo I'm kiteInuyasha.
I'm very very friendly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:49 pm


My name is Treaos angelus Serrare, but Treaos will do fine*smiles* I'm 21, and a complete and utter fanboy to all things catgirl, I hail from the darkest depths of hell, no not L.A., New York xd

Treaos Serrare

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Curaia-Chan

Distinct Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:04 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. kon-nichiwa.Anata no namae wa nan to iimasu ka? Mi name isu Karorine(Good afternoon. What is your name? My name is Caroline)

I am Caroline, i am 14 and in the 9th grade. I love anime and manga...heck i live for it....i have posters, manga, drawings, DVD'S and action figures...i am too obsessed whee
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:04 pm


*points to shimino* Creepy... that guy looks like me. (My old avatar! The one I hope to get back!*

Sesshoruu


Raine Higashi

Divine Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:12 pm


Hi, I'm LadyRayne (Susan). I'm new to the guild, I think catgirls are adorable.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:16 pm


im auroura
im bi
i love catgirls and rain
i love to read draw and write
i miss the mountains
im 16

Auroura-lamia


Sesshoruu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:20 pm


LadyRayne
Hi, I'm LadyRayne (Susan). I'm new to the guild, I think catgirls are adorable.

As if anyone else that joins thinks otherwise. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:47 pm


I like skateboarding, baseball, basketball, football and tennis.

I'm 15 tall, Native American, cute and handsome(by multiple women)

I'm a Catboy and I love Catgirls!! whee xd 3nodding

KiteInuyasha


Neo Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:49 pm


Konichi-Wai! My name is Neo Otaku, just call me Neo. I'm 17, Im a gamer, really good with computers, and above all, I love catgirls! I also do some tech support with computers. Pm me if you have a problem!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:52 pm


Hey, Names Chaos...(Actuall name by birth, yet is Yuji.) I'm 16 years old, and I'm a junior. I'm also the thugster of HHS, just cause i took martial arts for over 4 years, mastered skills for a youngster. Also play in a band, as i said in a thread i made. Well, my mistake, didn't see this one was up i guess ^.^;. I love my Manga, always have, i sarted to love Catsgirls from an episode in La Blue Girl, don't remember which, but it was a good scene also..(Ish not going into details. X.x ) And another reason is Ragnarok Online, it has a few pics of girls wearing kitten ears. And they look so adorable. I'm also a militan since god knows..If you want to hear my background story, just PM me, and yes i'm a militan at the age of 16.. Youngest in the A.R branch. Well, yeah.. So, err Hi ^.^;

[Kichan]


Kirdayne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:22 pm


Hi i'm Cirdan Luinwe my real name is Ryan I am a gaming nerd and that is almost all I do with my life... I love reading Manga and watching Anime. I really love the LOTR movies and incae you may be wondering my Gaia name is my real name in Elvish.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:31 pm


*curls up in a corner and begins to lick her paws*


a Clockwork Science


Kawaii Sweetheart


Owlwings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:33 pm


'Sup. My name is Rose. I'm 13 years old. I love dancing, designing outfits, and hanging out with friends. My personality: sometimes selfish, immature, ditzy, dramatic, a little protective of my friends, and extremely wierd (aren't we all?) I want to become a dancer when I grow up, whether it be in clubs or on a stage in a large city. I guess I said enough, so have a nice day, everybody!
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//