Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
Kycoo's quest: if you were invited please come here Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardragon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:44 am


Kycoo
Jieun
So protoman is like Kycoo? sweatdrop
*remember's time that Kycoo broke aunty's cds* sweatdrop
i didnt break them i said i didnt have them gonk
eek
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:59 am


So where are the new people?? I know I saw them out in the wild. blaugh

Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder


Stardragon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:29 am


Nala Zutto
So where are the new people?? I know I saw them out in the wild. blaugh
question
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:35 am


I want to join this guild, please crying

s02

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:18 am


s02
I want to join this guild, please crying
Hello, its nice to meet you and welcome to our guild. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:20 am


Nala Zutto
s02
I want to join this guild, please crying
Hello, its nice to meet you and welcome to our guild. biggrin
Hi Nala.

Stardragon
Vice Captain


Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:29 am


Stardragon
Nala Zutto
s02
I want to join this guild, please crying
Hello, its nice to meet you and welcome to our guild. biggrin
Hi Nala.
Hey there Star! xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:28 am


Nala Zutto
Stardragon
Nala Zutto
s02
I want to join this guild, please crying
Hello, its nice to meet you and welcome to our guild. biggrin
Hi Nala.
Hey there Star! xd
How is things?

Stardragon
Vice Captain


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:38 pm


Jieun
So protoman is like Kycoo? sweatdrop
*remember's time that Kycoo broke aunty's cds* sweatdrop
no
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:04 pm


hm.. hello :/ I think I got an invite here or something.. read to page 8 of this thread and got tired ...
just wondering who thought I would fit in here? I tend to get annoying smile
--edit--
umm.. guess you guys don't have a late night shift huh? neutral

Diggermoth

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:57 am


Diggermoth
hm.. hello :/ I think I got an invite here or something.. read to page 8 of this thread and got tired ...
just wondering who thought I would fit in here? I tend to get annoying smile
--edit--
umm.. guess you guys don't have a late night shift huh? neutral
sweatdrop 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:06 am


Diggermoth
hm.. hello :/ I think I got an invite here or something.. read to page 8 of this thread and got tired ...
just wondering who thought I would fit in here? I tend to get annoying smile
--edit--
umm.. guess you guys don't have a late night shift huh? neutral
Its nice to meet you, some do come on late, but it varies day to day.

Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder


Kycoo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:32 am


Diggermoth
hm.. hello :/ I think I got an invite here or something.. read to page 8 of this thread and got tired ...
just wondering who thought I would fit in here? I tend to get annoying smile
--edit--
umm.. guess you guys don't have a late night shift huh? neutral
hehe sorry i was tired and i crashed out blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:30 pm


oh umm ok, nice to meet you then I think smile
it feels like the power's about to shut off in my house...umm... well I'm part of three guilds now and I'm trying to start my own so I won't be posting here too often. trying for 1 or two a day maybe .. hope no1 minds,

Diggermoth

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:44 pm


Diggermoth
oh umm ok, nice to meet you then I think smile
it feels like the power's about to shut off in my house...umm... well I'm part of three guilds now and I'm trying to start my own so I won't be posting here too often. trying for 1 or two a day maybe .. hope no1 minds,
Nothing wrong with that and please post anywhere you want. You can even post a bio about yourself.
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//