|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:39 pm
RoFL. Yeah Its a glitch, I made that happen on that page. xd sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:42 pm
candycrack RoFL. Yeah Its a glitch, I made that happen on that page. xd sweatdrop Why? How? ninja I want to know.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 pm
laFred candycrack RoFL. Yeah Its a glitch, I made that happen on that page. xd sweatdrop Why? How? ninja I want to know. I dont know If Im allowed to give out the secret or not. gonk sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:48 pm
candycrack laFred candycrack RoFL. Yeah Its a glitch, I made that happen on that page. xd sweatdrop Why? How? ninja I want to know. I dont know If Im allowed to give out the secret or not. gonk sweatdrop gonk Fine, I see how it is. I almost have 4K, though. 3nodding Then I'm going to buy more stuff from your mini-shop because I love it so much! xd Doesn't that make you happy? I actually want an LJ layout. confused Then maybe I'll use it.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:51 pm
laFred candycrack laFred candycrack RoFL. Yeah Its a glitch, I made that happen on that page. xd sweatdrop Why? How? ninja I want to know. I dont know If Im allowed to give out the secret or not. gonk sweatdrop gonk Fine, I see how it is. I almost have 4K, though. 3nodding Then I'm going to buy more stuff from your mini-shop because I love it so much! xd Doesn't that make you happy? I actually want an LJ layout. confused Then maybe I'll use it. @.@ more layouts, I just did one of those the other day. Hmmm alright the secret: quote someone's saying, then change then remove the " from the right side. and voila. If you quote something that has 1 or 2 quotes always do the outside one. domokun
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:52 pm
candycrack laFred candycrack laFred candycrack RoFL. Yeah Its a glitch, I made that happen on that page. xd sweatdrop Why? How? ninja I want to know. I dont know If Im allowed to give out the secret or not. gonk sweatdrop gonk Fine, I see how it is. I almost have 4K, though. 3nodding Then I'm going to buy more stuff from your mini-shop because I love it so much! xd Doesn't that make you happy? I actually want an LJ layout. confused Then maybe I'll use it. @.@ more layouts, I just did one of those the other day. Hmmm alright the secret: quote someone's saying, then change then remove the " from the right side. and voila. If you quote something that has 1 or 2 quotes always do the outside one. domokun I've got a ways to go though, so don't worry. sweatdrop Or I could not order one from you.... confused If that's how you wish. whee
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:57 pm
naw whenever your ready and stuff put it in. xd heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:00 pm
candycrack naw whenever your ready and stuff put it in. xd heart Once I get enough, I'll be sure to send it in. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:05 pm
laFred candycrack naw whenever your ready and stuff put it in. xd heart Once I get enough, I'll be sure to send it in. xd heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:12 pm
candycrack laFred candycrack naw whenever your ready and stuff put it in. xd heart Once I get enough, I'll be sure to send it in. xd heart I haven't ever posted on my LJ before though, so I'm hoping when I get a nice pretty layout I will. It's so ugly!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:14 pm
laFred candycrack laFred candycrack naw whenever your ready and stuff put it in. xd heart Once I get enough, I'll be sure to send it in. xd heart I haven't ever posted on my LJ before though, so I'm hoping when I get a nice pretty layout I will. It's so ugly! LoL this is true the basic styles are so ugly if you dont know how to make layouts gonk I have a paid account though so my lj is like a mini website for me. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:15 pm
candycrack laFred candycrack laFred candycrack naw whenever your ready and stuff put it in. xd heart Once I get enough, I'll be sure to send it in. xd heart I haven't ever posted on my LJ before though, so I'm hoping when I get a nice pretty layout I will. It's so ugly! LoL this is true the basic styles are so ugly if you dont know how to make layouts gonk I have a paid account though so my lj is like a mini website for me. heart If I wasn't 13, I'd totally pay for it. xd All summer I've been saying "You're going to make a cool website" and I can't. gonk Stupid hard HTML.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:30 pm
laFred candycrack laFred candycrack laFred candycrack naw whenever your ready and stuff put it in. xd heart Once I get enough, I'll be sure to send it in. xd heart I haven't ever posted on my LJ before though, so I'm hoping when I get a nice pretty layout I will. It's so ugly! LoL this is true the basic styles are so ugly if you dont know how to make layouts gonk I have a paid account though so my lj is like a mini website for me. heart If I wasn't 13, I'd totally pay for it. xd All summer I've been saying "You're going to make a cool website" and I can't. gonk Stupid hard HTML. It is confusing gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:32 pm
candycrack laFred candycrack laFred candycrack laFred candycrack naw whenever your ready and stuff put it in. xd heart Once I get enough, I'll be sure to send it in. xd heart I haven't ever posted on my LJ before though, so I'm hoping when I get a nice pretty layout I will. It's so ugly! LoL this is true the basic styles are so ugly if you dont know how to make layouts gonk I have a paid account though so my lj is like a mini website for me. heart If I wasn't 13, I'd totally pay for it. xd All summer I've been saying "You're going to make a cool website" and I can't. gonk Stupid hard HTML. It is confusing gonk Yeah, that's why I was going to use my Geocities account because they have the PageBuilder, which is so easy it's almost cheating. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:34 pm
lol that they most definatly are. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|