Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
CHATTER BOX! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usagi_Princess_Serenity

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:07 pm


YOU'RE MAKING ME DANCE!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:12 pm


LoneWolfHunt2
GS Sailor Charon
Sailor Epsilon
cool

Dance with me Suzu chan! -dances-


xd Im dancin' Im dancin'! *swing dances with Tyche-chan.*


UUPPDDAATTEE!!!!!!!!!

I Got Sailor Moon to do IT! Along with the rest of the girls. Here it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNLiFXYi1n8&feature=related

As a bonus, for me anyways, twisted EVERYONE IS DRUNK!!! Usagi and Chibiusa are drunk, AGAIN!!!!

DUUUUUDE DON'T GET MEH DRUNK!! stressed XDDD GETTING DRUNK IS NOT LADY-LIKE!! D: SHAAAAAAME!

I Chibiusa-chan I


l Hotaru Tomoe l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:08 pm


xXxlil-ChibiusaxXx
LoneWolfHunt2
GS Sailor Charon
Sailor Epsilon
cool

Dance with me Suzu chan! -dances-


xd Im dancin' Im dancin'! *swing dances with Tyche-chan.*


UUPPDDAATTEE!!!!!!!!!

I Got Sailor Moon to do IT! Along with the rest of the girls. Here it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNLiFXYi1n8&feature=related

As a bonus, for me anyways, twisted EVERYONE IS DRUNK!!! Usagi and Chibiusa are drunk, AGAIN!!!!

DUUUUUDE DON'T GET MEH DRUNK!! stressed XDDD GETTING DRUNK IS NOT LADY-LIKE!! D: SHAAAAAAME!


*covers eyes with hands* Chibiusa!? eek
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:26 pm


l Hotaru Tomoe l
xXxlil-ChibiusaxXx
LoneWolfHunt2
GS Sailor Charon
Sailor Epsilon
cool

Dance with me Suzu chan! -dances-


xd Im dancin' Im dancin'! *swing dances with Tyche-chan.*


UUPPDDAATTEE!!!!!!!!!

I Got Sailor Moon to do IT! Along with the rest of the girls. Here it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNLiFXYi1n8&feature=related

As a bonus, for me anyways, twisted EVERYONE IS DRUNK!!! Usagi and Chibiusa are drunk, AGAIN!!!!

DUUUUUDE DON'T GET MEH DRUNK!! stressed XDDD GETTING DRUNK IS NOT LADY-LIKE!! D: SHAAAAAAME!


*covers eyes with hands* Chibiusa!? eek


Haha! Cool video!

Kureno Kyousuke


LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:28 am


Usagi_Princess_Serenity
YOU'RE MAKING ME DANCE!


How can I be making you dance? I dont have any body controling powers whatsoever. Your dancing completely on your own. ((So true. Lone has no psychic powers.))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 am


-sings Funny Farm-

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

rofl

Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

GS Neo Sailor Pluto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:43 am


Sailor Epsilon
-sings Funny Farm-

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

rofl


O.O *eyes bulge out of head*. Tyche-chan scares me sometimes! xd
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:45 am


GS Sailor Charon
Sailor Epsilon
-sings Funny Farm-

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

rofl


O.O *eyes bulge out of head*. Tyche-chan scares me sometimes! xd


-glomps-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWBf6ZjXI2g

-continues to sing-

Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

I Chibiusa-chan I

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:48 am


OMG ROFL!! That song is SOOO CREEPY yet so funny at the same time xD I literally choked on my YOGURT!! I CHOKED ON SOFT, CREAMY YOGURT!!! XDDD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 am


xXxlil-ChibiusaxXx
OMG ROFL!! That song is SOOO CREEPY yet so funny at the same time xD I literally choked on my YOGURT!! I CHOKED ON SOFT, CREAMY YOGURT!!! XDDD


Ooo....I want yogurt now. o.o

Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kureno Kyousuke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:10 am


Sailor Epsilon
xXxlil-ChibiusaxXx
OMG ROFL!! That song is SOOO CREEPY yet so funny at the same time xD I literally choked on my YOGURT!! I CHOKED ON SOFT, CREAMY YOGURT!!! XDDD


Ooo....I want yogurt now. o.o


Hmm...strawberry yogurt. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:14 am


Kureno Kyousuke
Sailor Epsilon
xXxlil-ChibiusaxXx
OMG ROFL!! That song is SOOO CREEPY yet so funny at the same time xD I literally choked on my YOGURT!! I CHOKED ON SOFT, CREAMY YOGURT!!! XDDD


Ooo....I want yogurt now. o.o


Hmm...strawberry yogurt. biggrin


lol, Kureno-kun. The conversation goes from the Funny song to strawberry yogurt. xd

GS Neo Sailor Pluto


Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:20 am


GS Sailor Charon
Kureno Kyousuke
Sailor Epsilon
xXxlil-ChibiusaxXx
OMG ROFL!! That song is SOOO CREEPY yet so funny at the same time xD I literally choked on my YOGURT!! I CHOKED ON SOFT, CREAMY YOGURT!!! XDDD


Ooo....I want yogurt now. o.o


Hmm...strawberry yogurt. biggrin


lol, Kureno-kun. The conversation goes from the Funny song to strawberry yogurt. xd


But I are hungry! crying

-gasp- I have strawberry ice cream! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:32 am


I dont wanna...*hic*...be drunk.....Did ju say yogurt?! ninja

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


Sailor Epsilon

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:15 pm


GS_Sailor_Ruby
I dont wanna...*hic*...be drunk.....Did ju say yogurt?! ninja


-hands a tube of gogurt- biggrin
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//