Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Wheelie's Toy Box (Toy Discussion)
New Toy Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:26 pm


Yamato1
You don't have Crosswise yet?

He's all over around here.. every time I check to see if Downshift is there yet, I see 5 or 6 Crosswise's that haven't been sold yet.
I managed to find Downshift today. Now if I can only find Cybertron Defense Hotshot and Scattorshot!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:13 am


Kira Yui
Yamato1
You don't have Crosswise yet?

He's all over around here.. every time I check to see if Downshift is there yet, I see 5 or 6 Crosswise's that haven't been sold yet.
I managed to find Downshift today. Now if I can only find Cybertron Defense Hotshot and Scattorshot!


DAMMIT!

WHERE!?

sorry, been looking everywhere, even 3 towns over ~_~

QuestionableMeatProducts


MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:57 pm


Yamato1
Kira Yui
Yamato1
You don't have Crosswise yet?

He's all over around here.. every time I check to see if Downshift is there yet, I see 5 or 6 Crosswise's that haven't been sold yet.
I managed to find Downshift today. Now if I can only find Cybertron Defense Hotshot and Scattorshot!


DAMMIT!

WHERE!?

sorry, been looking everywhere, even 3 towns over ~_~
Check out the sightings list HERE!. Hope it helps. By the way, I found Cybertron Defense Hotshot!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:53 am


Ditto. Pretty cool, wish they had kept the transluscent visor though.

And more poseability in his arms..

QuestionableMeatProducts


Pharaoh Anubis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:13 pm


Today I just bought Universe Tiny Tins Dirtboss and Mirage.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:06 pm


Today I found Cybertron Defense Scattorshot!

MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:34 pm


In celebration of the release of IDWs Transformers Beast Wars: The Gathering comic, I bought a Beast Wars Torca and Razorclaw
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:18 am


Both of which I allready have :p

Man, TF release is stagnant around here right now... I have yet to see CD scattorshot, Repugnus, Downshift... Argh, where's my downshift!?

QuestionableMeatProducts


BogiePop

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:19 am


i got evac the other day
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:22 am


Bought Cybertron Scout Ransack.

Pharaoh Anubis


Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:42 pm


Thanks to an income tax return I am able to aquire more bots . . . and my first was CD Red Alert . . . with his damn near ICBM over the right shoulder, all I could do was put him in the appropriate pose and mumble a quote from Marvel Vs Capcom 2 . . .

"Here's my Sunday best-- PROTON CANNON!!!" blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:36 pm


I got paid last Friday so I got myself a near complete Generation 1 Metroplex. The only thing he's missing is Scamper. On that same day, I got my WST Dinobot Snarl in the mail!

MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cudboy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:41 am


But but... Scamper is the best part! gonk I'd love a more detailed Scamper figure, but I guess that's a discussion best reserved for another forum...

I finall managed to pick up the Takara reissue Starscream and Insecticon box sets, which are great. While I still possess a mint condition G1 Starscream, this new version is slightly recoloured to echo the presentation of the cartoon, while coming with a neat little miniature gun-mode Megatron and a DVD! As for the Insecticons, I do still have my Shrapnel, but I never managed to pick up Bombshell or Kickback (a fave!) during their initial release. The supplied Energon cubes are cute, too. whee

I might try for a re-issue Smokescreen next, I think. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:49 am


Here's a kicker for you. The wave that Downshift is part of is coming to a close, and I, fearing that I wouldn't find him in time, purchased him online.

Here's the sad part.

Yesterday I was running by Target and found him... Hanging on the shelf. Poopy.

But soon I will have him regardless.

Imma thinkin' I'm going to stop for now and wait for Primus.

QuestionableMeatProducts


BogiePop

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:43 pm


i just got Override the otherday and my god shes the fuglyist transformer i have ther uper body wide and sqre,the arms are short the lags dont go at all and the key thing is on of the stupids thing i have ever seen
he could have been cool if onle it wasint spring lodid its a neat gimmik but not for one of the few females alas shes the "crying game transformer"
Reply
Wheelie's Toy Box (Toy Discussion)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//