Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken.crayons

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:31 am



    Probably the guitar or drums.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:14 pm



I really want to learn how to play the guitar. I'm starting to teach myself a little bit, just some basic chords. I'm going to try to get someone to teach me to play though. I just really love the sound a guitar gives off, and its got a really cool vibe to it.

Liz at the Chop Squad


butterflygrl1000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:40 pm


It depends what you mean by "wish you could play." I play piano, but I'm way behind. Like, I can't play the simple French Suites by Bach. I fall asleep on them. I mean, after almost 9 years... this is horrible. And I'm playing Chopin's waltzes!!!!! I also just started playing violin last August. I'm not even through the 1st suzuki book. But I love it just the same. I want to play a band instrument, and I think out of all of them I would choose the flute and maybe the xylophone if I was going to do drumline. But I might want to play the cello only because my aunt played for the National Symphony and I like it's sound. The sound of strings is so wonderful. I've always been drawn to them. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:18 pm


Harp.

It's as simple as that.



._.

-Evan Everwood-


The Opera Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:05 pm


I used to want to learn how to play the violin and the piano.

Still kindof do.. xd
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:48 pm


Well I do play piano, or try to and I also play bass guitar. But, I wish I could play drums. I also think cello or stand-up bass would be kickass, and after hearing some good violin players, I want to play violin (until I go to my school concert and realize that the violin can sound absolutely awful). I want to play the saw. Yes, you heard me, the saw. (This list just keeps going on and on). I used to play flute, and I want to start it up again and get to be good at playing that. Oh, and guitar wouldn't be a bad thing to play either. Occasionally I'll wish that I had picked guitar over bass, but then that's only occasionally.

blueturnsgrey


nikki1512

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:22 pm


i wish i could play the guitar my best friend tryed to help me but he laughed at me cuz i couldnt spread my fingers wide enough lol but im still trying
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:18 pm


I wish I could play piano well. I can play simple songs, but otherwise I'm not that great... crying And I wish I could do virbrata on violin (I play violin). And I want to play guitar...

eternity_moonlight


sing_in_the_rain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:32 pm


guitar
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:59 am


I would love to be able to play the electric guitar
I suck at it
crying

♥

World of dreams


minonovo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:03 pm


I wish I could play bass. That instrument is just awesome man.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:05 am


I wish I could play guitar like everyone else. its not like you can really play a violin in a band.... well you can, but not like a regular band.

Guretsugu


librarianmoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:41 am


I would love to learn guitar, I have been begging my mum for probably a year now to get a guitar
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:34 am


serafina_12
I would love to learn guitar, I have been begging my mum for probably a year now to get a guitar

Electric, bass or acoustic?

Contagious Cure


I.r.e.n.e

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 am


I would love to learn how to play

>Piano [actually, be better in it coz I already know how]
>Flute [same w/ the above]
>Violin heart heart heart heart heart
>Drums heart heart heart heart heart
>Acoustic Guitar
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//