Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)
BS and other assorted stuff Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:44 pm


Busy busy busy...I am busy so sorry for not posting so much...I will be back... biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:07 pm


Marzarelo
VampAmber
Marzarelo

You're on KOL!? Dude, what's your username? I'll send you stuff! And if you're above level 3, you could join my clan if you want. ^_^


Cool, I'd love to join your clan. You already know my one username, the other is d20amber. Fun game, ain't it?


Yeah, that game's hella' addictive. X_x; I love all the crossreferences and the sarcastic-stick-figure-y-ness of it all. whee The clan name is "The Guild of Anime Gunmen" You can join with both accounts if you want. ^_^ We only have like 11 people so far. sweatdrop

does this like cost anything?

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD


Marzarelo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:35 pm


ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
does this like cost anything?


Heck no. It runs on donations, like Gaia.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:09 pm


sorry it's been a while, gunbound and college has me going sweatdrop

Japanese_take out


ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:04 pm


Marzarelo
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
does this like cost anything?


Heck no. It runs on donations, like Gaia.

I am now a member of KOL.when I become level three can I join your clan?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:01 pm


ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
Marzarelo
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
does this like cost anything?


Heck no. It runs on donations, like Gaia.

I am now a member of KOL.when I become level three can I join your clan?


Sure thing. ^_^ Just so's you know, my username on KOL is the same as my Gaia username.

Marzarelo
Crew


Marzarelo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:08 pm


Blegh! It's been hella' slow in here lately. O.o;; Perhaps it's slow because of all the school and work and what-not? ...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:04 am


Naw, I just keep forgetting to post, is all. ^_^ I'm having funfun problems in the real world, which is killing what little memory i have left. I fell in love with my best friend, how fun is that? So yeah, been forgetting to post. Anyway, how's things going? I got my pastamancer up to 6th level, spiff, no? And thanks again for the rims. And now I'm officially out of things to say. Stupid AM times.

VampAmber

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Legato bluesummers
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:38 pm


whoever it was who first mentioned KOL got me hooked, but I haven't been on in a while... but I shall return to the kingdom of the loathful! (or something?) and I'm a level3 disco bandit, and have attempted to join marzarelo's clan (I am the disco_duck) yeah... something, something, I forgot what else I was gonna say...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:30 am


*weeps bitterly* Does anybody know how to get your random event back if you accidentally click away from the screen when it pops up? I was in an IM when I saw the little eek face, but when i tried to click back to the page from the IM box, I clicked on the wrong part, and now my prezzie is lost forever! *weeps even more bitterly* Help?

VampAmber

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Legato bluesummers
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:58 am


VampAmber
*weeps bitterly* Does anybody know how to get your random event back if you accidentally click away from the screen when it pops up? I was in an IM when I saw the little eek face, but when i tried to click back to the page from the IM box, I clicked on the wrong part, and now my prezzie is lost forever! *weeps even more bitterly* Help?
just continue and it should come up on one of the next few pages, and you aren't supossed to press back >< (has happened to be many times xp )
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:26 pm


HOLEH CRAP IT'S FREAKIN' QUIET IN HERE!!!

eek ....Sorry, I just had to shatter this horrible silence.

Marzarelo
Crew


Legato bluesummers
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:14 pm


Marzarelo
HOLEH CRAP IT'S FREAKIN' QUIET IN HERE!!!

eek ....Sorry, I just had to shatter this horrible silence.

I agree >.> we must recruit more people or start having conversations with ourselves...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:16 am


sorry I have college and uh...boyfriend....lol he's the one domokun

That and drawing for six hours makes you depressed...so I play gunbound.; never play gaia when I am depressed so...

Japanese_take out


Marzarelo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:56 pm


Ichi tanto
sorry I have college and uh...boyfriend....lol he's the one domokun

That and drawing for six hours makes you depressed...so I play gunbound.; never play gaia when I am depressed so...


Yeah, college is teh hard. And boyfriends are time consuming. I never get depressed from drawing though. I'm more likely to get depressed from not drawing...I haven't drawn hardly at all for the past few years...it's a real downer. -_-;
Reply
Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//