Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eijie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:57 pm


SilverStarboy
Well lets see. My name is Justin, but you can call me Silver if you want. I am a junior in Highschool, and i am 17 years old. I joined this guild a long time ago(i think i was still a freshman sweatdrop ), and i love cat girls so i wanted to re-join
Hi can you tell me wahts going on. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:31 pm


I'm new... redface Its great here, r there ever any upgrades etc ? My name's Jamie as u may hav guessed erm.... i'm 15.... if u got ne Qs ask away i guess... 3nodding blaugh

O6iXJ


Reguel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:44 am


Where to begin...*scratches chin* Hmmm....Well I'm 19, From Missouri...You all should fear me...Umm I like anime, I read alot of manga online. Umm..Favorite anime? Gundam...No catgirls in gundam. But meh. Catgirls are teh hot
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:50 am


hi i'm zellyKat i'm new to the neko world and i'm 19
this is a new guild for me so i hope to met people other than the ones i already know smile

ZellyKat


Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:08 pm


I'm Neko-sama. I own the guild The Closet Catgirl Protectors. I love catgirls. sweatdrop Alos I like anime, video games, computers, manga, and just about everything japanese.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:43 pm


I am Elf of Dark Fire AKA Eve.
I'm 17 and will grad high school soon.
I love cat girls. xd

Elf of Dark Fire


Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:00 am


Names Saiyajin-Neko, but everyone just call me Neko(-san). I love catgirls, i think they are the most adorable things ever in anime. I live in the UK and i'm 18 years old. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:19 am


hi!!!!! im new and i want to be ur friend!!!! and i tottally love cute cuddly things!!!!

Roshaun ke Nelaid


Bekk

2,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:05 pm


mello. my name is Bekk, umm, im 13. i think cat-girls/boys are cute...umm, ~merow~
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:40 pm


Hey guys. Just me. Using this account to post for Sesshoru, who is banned as of this moment. Trying to get that sorted out, but don't get too wierded out by my behaviours, kay? sweatdrop

Sesshoruu


Shimino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:45 am


Hi everyone. Im new to this guild.Im 17 and from Sweden.Call me whatever you wish.I dont realy mind.Often listen to either "nerd" or my Real Name Rickard.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:37 am


Hi, my name is William and is from South Carolina. I am a fan of Cat girls. Been to many site collecting pics, mainly Japanese sites. I'm 24 and enjoy anime, games, talking bout the Bible and drawing. If you can tell by my name, i am a Rock Man fan, aka Mega Man here in the USA.

rockmanx


I dont have a dick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:42 am


Hi everyone. I go by Sasuke, however, you can call me Shane if you wish. I'm 16 and I live in Texas. I've always liked Cat s. As a matter of fact my g/f is a neko. heart 3nodding whee heart
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:41 am


hi im digi!!!!!!!!!!!! i loooovvveee cats!!!!!! no im obsessed with em!!!!!!!!! i LOOOOOVE em!!!!! i can be annoyin at times.. im from michigan.... and im a good friend!!

[.ilumik]


Miss_GoldCharcoal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:54 am


hey,im knew to this guid. People usually call me kawaii or kitten. Im from Canada and its very cold right now sweatdrop I luv anime, drawing, puppies, and of coarse kittens and cats 3nodding blaugh
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//