Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SuJu News Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:31 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xDD Well. You shouldn`t blame yourself for being
obssessed or you? >.> Like. ARGH. It`s her opinion
and you should`ve spoken up saying YOU HATE ME? or
something. DDD:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:49 am


She's actually been a real b***h recently. D:
She told me yesterday that she was tired of the first thing always coming out my mouth being related to SuJu or DBSK, and how I was starting to sound like this one girl we both hate who wouldn't shut up about Inu-Yasha.
She's been getting on my nerves recently.
I can't help it, I like talking about them. *sniffle*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:19 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Trust me. I`m the same way at school.
But my friends understand. Tell her that you can`t help
it then. Or something. Explain to her that you are addicted?
and stuff. >.>


AISH. SUJU IN JAPANN. I want to see vids. crying

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:05 pm


Don't worry about what others think.
Everyone has their own opinion.
There's nothing wrong with liking Suju so much..
I mean as long as you talk about Suju to ur friends and they listen and when they talk about who they like, you listen.. That's what friends are for!
Anyway, don't feel to depressed about it coz you can always come to this forum and talk all you want about Suju! *smiles*

I want to watch the Super Junior in Japan vids too! ^^ Even better, I wish I could go on a holiday with Super Junior X )

ironique


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:15 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Agreed. >=T

Ooooshiee. SAMEE. DDD: LIKE.
So badly. T-T SUJU makes me happy
everytime I see them on computer. DD:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:17 pm


The problem is she's my best friend... She can just be a b***h sometimes... >>;

OMG I wanna go on vacation with them too. biggrin

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:18 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Don`t worry. I have friends like that too. D:
They can be annoying but I still love them. :]

EVERYONE DOES. <3 I loverrs them. BE ALL LIKE
-fun fun fun- heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:52 am


this is random, i would love to go to DisneyLand with all of them!! mrgreen

anniebum_


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:37 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Haha. Yes it is!
But I would love to too! OMFG. heart
And then like; go on all diffeerent rides with each
of them. -daydreams- OMFG. FUN! heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:01 am


Hana Yori Dango, Tsukushi heart Tsukasa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


dunno if any of this is true about LSM but it made me sad just reading some of the things that go on in SM
credit: soompi
1. Being violent
Once, the youngest member in a group went on stage with a mask. People revealed that he was seriously beaten up by the recording company the day before and his face was really in a bad condition. But still, he had to go on stage and tell the fans that he fell down in the bathroom. Another member from the same group had an injection before going on stage of their major concert. That was because the company hit him till he broke his bones, but it was impossible to cancel the concert, so he had to have that injection. And the concert wasn't like others, which is one show per day, but it was twice a day.

(Shinhwa's Andy & Junjin)

2. Money factor
There was a group in Korea who was famous in the whole Asia. When they used to go China, the fans there gave them loads of gifts. In the end, fans basically started giving food instead, because for them, food is the most important thing.
While they were resting backstage, people saw them and the whole place was pretty messy with food packages all over. They don't usually get to eat nice food, not because to go on diet, but because of the irresponsible company.
Most of the artists come as a group and after splitting the money, they're left with very little. And the money had to be used for investments in other performances. Japan's as bad as Korea. They take in thousands of young talents and train them for years. While training, the kids have to pay for their living and they won't get a single cent. The thing is, the chances of being an artists is lower than the chances of getting into Harvard University. As they grow a bit older, they'll probably be some background dancers with very little pay.

(The group is H.O.T.)

3. Andy
One of the famous thing about him is the 'mask' issue. He got bitten by Lee Sooman and had to wear a mask while performing. The company announce that he fell down in the bathroom and had 8 stiches.
Secondly, Andy was forced to leave Shinhwa and return to America, but with the fans insisting and shinhwa members' unity, he finally got to return to the group.
Third incident, Andy took in 6 over headache pills and tried to take his own life. It happened on 22nd March, because he got rejected from a university and he wasn't allow to go out of Korea due to national service incident. Thankfully his family heard his cry and rushed him to the hospital. But when he reached the hospital, he insisted not to get treatment even after his mother & grandmother begging him. The doctor in the end had to do it with force.

4. JTL
After JTL left SM, even after they released 2 albums, they didn't get to perform properly. All their thight schedules were canceled by SM, and their MVs weren't shown on TV at all.
Jang Woohyuk from JTL once written in his diary that they were supposed to be very busy cos it was the promotio season, but they were very free and doing nothing the whole day.

5. TVXQ
i cant understnad korean so someone translate that writing for me please...! i cant stand seeing Jaejoong oppa like that *crys*

Actually the incident where Changmin got beaten is true. Lee Sooman wanted a female artist to be famous, so he wanted her to have rumors with Changmin in order to get popular. Changmin rejected it sternly, and LSM got really mad, so he asked other people to beat him up. He even stood there saying,"As long as you don't beat him till death." Changmin returned to the hostel and the 4 of them were there. Jaejoong nearly cried seeing Changmin's bad condition.

There was another time where Lee Sooman dorced Changmin to work 3 days 3 night without rest. He got a fever as high as 38 degree celcius the next day and he didn't tell anyone about it. Lee Sooman insisted him to perform, and on the 3rd day, he fainted. The 4 of them cried.

Another time where Yunho & Jaejoong got beaten by LSM and it was really terrible, Changmin kneeled down crying and begging LSM to stop beating the hyungs.

Yoochun cried on stage once and nearly got beaten up by LSM but he got saved by Dongwan as he asked the 4 of them to stay close to Yoochun to protect him.

Jaejoong got beaten once till his mouth was bleeding but he had to say that he fell down accidentally.

Changmin once said that the reason why he was beaten by LSM and why he was always kneeling is to beg for the rest. LSM wanted to kick 1 of the members out but Changmin insisted that if he really have to kick one of them out, he would leave as well.

[[this is just another bit of info i found out]]:
In Changmin's drama, Snow Flower, he was supposed to film a "bed scene" with the female lead, Go Ara. As Changmin wasn't experienced enough, (even he had not kissed before) he insisted not to film that particular scene. Lee Soo Man was very angry and he immidiately slapped Changmin really really hard when they are on the set in front of everyone because he wanted Changmin to film it. But still, Changmin continued to reject that scene so, the directors had no choice but to remove that scene.

5. Shinhwa
It was said that in order for Shinhwa to leave SM but still keeping the name, Eric's family paid a huge sum of money for that. Shinhwa need to pay SM for being able to keep their name and continue singing their old songs.

6. Others
Other singer like Se7en and BoA suffered as well. BoA was trained since 13 and she's not just lucky as what others think. It's just that she is more 'obedient' and she listens to instructions.


The girl who wrote this didn't really believe it. So she asked her Korean friend whether these are true. And to her surprise, the Korean friend said all these are just small matter compared to the real thing.


Quote:
Domyoji Tsukasa (ep4 season 2), For me the taste of love is the taste of those nasty cookies that you made

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:52 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OMFG. I HATE THIS. I`VE HAD ENOUGH. D:<
The SM Managers are really starting to piss me off. mad
I really want to write a letter to them but i do no know
Hangul. D: After, reading these facts i cried a lot. T^T
Wow. They are so violent. I HATE LEE SOO MAN. scream
He should get fired, i swear. Just thinking how miserable
ALL thier lives must be because of him. Poor ChangMin.
Gosh. I`m gonna go crazy. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:12 pm


I have a hard time believing it, but still... >>

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:15 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

I know, but like..
If it really is true, I`ll go bilistic.
It`s not right for managers to abuse their clients.
I swear, he should be arrested for this harrassment, seriously.
He`s making me go crazy. Someone oughtta beat him up
and show him how it`s like to live in the stars shoes he`s
torturing. Gosh...D:<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:28 pm


It's definitely hard for me to believe all of that as well.

But the sad fact is, that if it is true, there's really nothing we, as the fans, can do about it. If the fans stop buying the albums and going to show to boycott, SM would simply get angrier and would take it out on the boys and the more we go to shows to support them, SM takes that and forces the boys to work even harder to up their popularity. So no matter what the fans do, it's a lose-lose situtation.

Plus, considering that SM Entertainment is the largest entertainment business that had put out the largest Korean bands out there, it's hard to go against them. There is also the fact that many of the stars aren't that rich and if they do try to go against SM, they'll be ripped away every penny.

Jerresse


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:51 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OMG. You`re right. Oh gosh, i didn`t think of that.
>.> I really agree with you but if anyone can change
the fact that they are being abused for nothing, then i
hope they can. @___@;; I hope it`s not impossible
to change this situation. ]: If it is, then that`s really
depressing...I`d rather quit then continue with this unless
it was my true passion to entertain. o_o >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//