Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muffin Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:04 pm


DNA_Guru
I'd love to be able to play the guitar, I know I couldlearn easily enough but I lack the enthusiasm o.o
Same here.

Like it's way easier to learn than say, violin, because you can put your fingers ANYWHERE in the square, whereas if you are one millimeter off on the voilin, it's sharp or flat, but I just don't have enough enthusiasm to memorize the chords.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:24 am


The same thing most other people want to learn...Guitar...I know how to play smoke on the water...But only because I learnt by watch...not by the book or anything, so i wouldnt even know what note im playing neutral

[~.Black Mamba.~]


pickledkittie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:35 pm


The accordion, the violin, the piano, and bass.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:04 am


I wish I could play the guitar, so I'm learning. biggrin

Beautiful Sin


prime00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:22 pm


piano... i like percussion 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:43 pm


Piano, but I'm going to start on that soon enough mrgreen

Van91


Kaylina

Original Member

8,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:08 pm


The Ocarina. how often do you meet someone that can honestly say " Hey I know how to play the Ocarina" ??? Hmmm i've yet to meet one.. xd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:34 pm


I already play drums, trumpet, tuba and piano, i wish i could play guitar though.

Wahconah_Warrior


Gaaz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:54 pm


If I could, I would learn to play the drums.

Either that, or learn to play the vocal cords; aka sing.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:22 pm


at the moment...banjo

diomedesofcrete


Elvin_mist74

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:55 pm


electric keyboard, and maybe piano.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:06 am


Muffin Pirate
DNA_Guru
I'd love to be able to play the guitar, I know I couldlearn easily enough but I lack the enthusiasm o.o
Same here.

Like it's way easier to learn than say, violin, because you can put your fingers ANYWHERE in the square, whereas if you are one millimeter off on the voilin, it's sharp or flat, but I just don't have enough enthusiasm to memorize the chords.


Well, its not that hard to play violin. You just have to be a bit more used to the note sounds, and whether its sharp or flat. Its just hard to do virbrata, which makes the violin sound so much better. Though, I do want to learn how to play guitar, it seems harder to me than violin. Maybe its just me though, cuz i know how to play violin already... and i wanna play piano.

eternity_moonlight


MissCandyCaneChild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:25 am


I think playing the drums would be cool, but I'm not that coordinated. xp I would wanna play electric guitar.

I already play the violin and electric bass. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:39 pm


i wish i could play the drums and the violin but i probably won't be able to until i move. sad

weird_twin_2


Demonix13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:57 pm


I wish I could play:
Flute
Harmonica
Accordian
Pan Flute
Bass
Drums
Piano

I want to play everything.
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//