Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:35 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    XD Cause if you did have a good looking
    teacher then that would be all you stare at.
    If SuJu member taught me, FAiLED. FAiL, FAiL, FAiL. :] <3

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:56 am


Yup, that's for sure... >>;;

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:53 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    xD SRSLY what`s witht he >>;;? @_@
    aish~ Ah wells. Having Super Junior is just
    a dream come true, just like meeting them and all. <3

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:53 am


Meeting them is what I hope I can do in Hollywood. But there's like, maybe a 40% chance of that happening? o.o

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:52 am


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    4o%? o-o
    I thought you bought the tickets already? >.>
    B-b-but...maybe if you see them at the airport or whatever?
    Or randomly see them walking on the street? YOU HAVE GOT
    TO TAKE PICS, please? @____@ JUST TRY. Ahhh~ Can`t wait til May 5th!

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:06 pm


I will take pics but like... I come in on Friday night, so I won't have time to do anything but go into the hotel... And then Saturday, when my friends and I will be about town, they'll probably be rehearsing and then later on, getting ready... emo
But there's a chance I'll see them outside of the concert.

It would be really cool if they stayed in the same hotel... o.o But I doubt it, they'll probably be in some ritsy expensive hotel... emo emo

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:25 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    OMG SO LUCKY~
    It sounds so much like heaven. *0000*
    Like there bette rbe a huggggeee chance! AHHH! -squee-
    Hmm...Can`t you see them rehearse though>?
    Cause isn`t it outside? o-o

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:49 pm


We might be able to hear them rehearse, but I doubt we'd be let in to watch them... *emo again*
I hope there's a chance to meet them too... I'd try and get their phone numbers. razz

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:27 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    OMGOMGOMG. If you could get their autographs. *00*
    xD rofl I hope you can spy on them rehearse and see them go shopping? xD
    BE in like the same hotel. OOO:

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:58 am


I hope I can meet them, but... >> No hopes.
If I get my hopes up too high, I won't be able to enjoy the trip if I don't meet them. D:

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:20 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    AWWW. BUT YOU WILL OF COURSE...SEE THEM
    AND YOU`LL SEE BIG BANG. HOLYCRAP. LUCKY~
    crying SEEING MY TWO FAV BANDS NOW ARE YOU? crying LUCKY BUM
    NOW IM REALLY REALLY JEALOUS. TWICE AS JEALOUS. WAAAAH~ ]:

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:47 pm


o.o I don't even... listen to half of the bands that are going... sweatdrop

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:37 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    ROFL. Samee.
    I know like 3-4 bands? So foolish~ xD
    Wait. Who are the bands going again? double check~ ahaha

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:13 pm


All I know that is going is DBSK, SuJu, Big bang or whatever, and apparantly BoA... sweatdrop

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:24 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    Mhm. I heard those too. xD
    Except DBSK. D: But whee! >w<
    I wish I could go. You are just sooo lucky~ crying

    ._____슈퍼주니어
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//