Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)
Out Of Character Posts Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glorfirith Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:46 pm


The fell beasts name is DILANDAU!? LMAO!!! oh gosh that's so funny! *pulls self together and makes mental note to rp in near future* Huge Escaflowne fan... xd
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:28 pm


Dilly-san, a fell beast. You said light hair and I thought of Folken.

But I guess Dilly makes a better evil.

love Escaflowne, wish I could have finished the series, so I guess I'll like with half the series and the movie

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dread Pirate Chiizukeki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:38 pm


Welll, all nine Nazgul have left Minas Ithil, so... I don't think I can do much else. Good to see that somebody got my Fell Beast joke! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:56 pm


I got my AAS today!!!!

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menegil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:27 am


Dani Hyrosha
I got my AAS today!!!!
Pardon my ignorance, but...what's an AAS??
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:45 pm


Menegil
Dani Hyrosha
I got my AAS today!!!!
Pardon my ignorance, but...what's an AAS??


I was kind of wondering that myself... sweatdrop Congratulations anyway.

Dread Pirate Chiizukeki


Menegil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:01 pm


Until someone returns to claim the role, may I roleplay Elendil? *is eager to have in his hands the control on the most powerful Numenorean East of the Sea* twisted
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:02 pm


Go ahead...I don't even think Freodwyn is playing Elendil. She's playing Isildur.

Miaka_MoonBlossom
Crew


Menegil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:03 pm


Miaka_MoonBlossom
Go ahead...I don't even think Freodwyn is playing Elendil. She's playing Isildur.
My confusion, sorry sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:03 pm


LOL All good.

Miaka_MoonBlossom
Crew


Miaka_MoonBlossom
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:06 pm


Rebel scum....LOL. Oh boy, E.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:48 pm


AAS is an Associate of Arts and Science. It's a two year college degree. biggrin

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dread Pirate Chiizukeki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:16 pm


Oh, a degree! Kick butt! biggrin *passes out dwonachs and miruvor*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:17 pm


Congrats!!

Miaka_MoonBlossom
Crew


Menegil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:18 am


Dread Pirate Chiizukeki
Oh, a degree! Kick butt! biggrin *passes out dwonachs and miruvor*
*steals dwonachs and miruvor* Bwagahahahahahahha!!!

Coumgrautulaitions! *has mouth filled with dwonachs and mirubor*
Reply
The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//