Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Homes
The Aensland Estate (New Renderings on Front Page) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rival
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:20 pm


:: Inu has wandered out on her own, wondering why her masters scent, amongs nearly EVERYONES on the island is here at this one place...
sniffing about the ground and air as she gets closer and closer to the estate ::
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:27 pm


-Continues flying then stumbles a little then drinks a potion from his other pocket- I need to go back to class and get more of these.
-Stops flying and walks into the kitchen defrosting the fish just by touching them. He goes through some drawers till he finds a large knife and begins to clean the fish- Man i hate doing this... -once he is done he rinses them off and looks around for ingredients-

Caliber

Anxious Seeker


Rival
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:33 pm


Caliber
-Continues flying then stumbles a little then drinks a potion from his other pocket- I need to go back to class and get more of these.
-Stops flying and walks into the kitchen defrosting the fish just by touching them. He goes through some drawers till he finds a large knife and begins to clean the fish- Man i hate doing this... -once he is done he rinses them off and looks around for ingredients-


:: and now smells fish... ::
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:44 pm


-Goes through cabinents wondering what to season them with. Then he remembers someone telling him fish with barbecue sauce taste good. So he gets some barbeque sauce,hot sauce and lemons for a sweet flavor and begins mixing it altogether-

Caliber

Anxious Seeker


Lord Caladbolg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:28 pm


*walks to the front door and knocks timidly*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:04 pm


Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice's eyes widened.. She had no idea she had actually gained any succubus qualities, much less was part one. She figured that despite everything her mother was, she came out completly human, for reasons she coudnt figure out. Aonice thought for a second, and she whispered back, "Theres no way for it to fully heal?" she asked with a worried tone, "cant you just take energy rather than soul?"

Dear, I could only assume that you were part of one, even though you may not exhibit any of their qualities. Besides, you eat food, don't you? I'm sorry; I didn't mean to startle you. sad

And about the whole energy thing; I can't really use it. If I wanted energy, I wouldn't need humans, dear. There would be better ways to get it, I think. Besides, a lot of the men I've drained were loathsome pig-dogs anyway, and deserved what they got. wink

l Morrigan l


l Morrigan l

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:13 pm


Quint Blitzbane
"Ambitious huh? I guess I am. But what's wrong with having things coughwomencough that you want to do?

Nothing at all, darling. You just keep dreaming those big dreams, and perhaps on day, with my help... they'll come true. wink

So Quint darling, where are we off to now?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:15 pm


Lord Caladbolg
*walks to the front door and knocks timidly*

*Shouting back* We're going on a tour! Come with us; I'm sure there's room for one more. biggrin

l Morrigan l


Caliber

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:27 pm


-Makes the barbeque sauce and puts it over the fish then puts it in the oven. As it cooks he slices some fresh tomatoes and seasons them with salt a pepper so he can eat something healthy. Looks out a window waiting for the food to be ready thinking about morrigan- I wonder if succubi need to eat or just drain energy..
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:57 am


l Morrigan l
And about the whole energy thing; I can't really use it. If I wanted energy, I wouldn't need humans, dear. There would be better ways to get it, I think. Besides, a lot of the men I've drained were loathsome pig-dogs anyway, and deserved what they got. wink


Aonice nodded in agreement.. "Yeah, i gess your right.. I wasnt reeally startled, more like.. struck down by the thought.. " She said, begining to have second thoughts about what she really wanted out of morrigan, considering how Aonice liked to keep herself pure, just incase if she needed to. She didnt actually know if she was pure in such a manner of speaking, But she didnt want to scare herself in such a way.

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain


Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:29 am


l Morrigan l
Quint Blitzbane
"Ambitious huh? I guess I am. But what's wrong with having things coughwomencough that you want to do?

Nothing at all, darling. You just keep dreaming those big dreams, and perhaps on day, with my help... they'll come true. wink

So Quint darling, where are we off to now?


"How about we head to the pool, it'd look nice right about now. Shall we begin...darling?" Quint was now leading the group, hand still holding Morrigan's, smiling and able to feel the heat in his cheeks because of their calling each other 'darling'. He didn't know why, just the way she said it, it got him to blush every time.

"Now that I think about it, we've asked you some questions, and you haven't really asked us any. So...do you have some questions darling? I'm sure that everyone will be happy to answer them." He asked as the group walked over the boardwalk.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:42 am


Aonice quickly pulled up next to Morrigan again, "he's right, you should ask us something, We can all get to know eachother" She smiled, The busty guild Mansion rising over the hill. "The Pool is on the roof, so were gonna have to go up another elevator. "

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain


Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:28 am


Gatz TdaMax
Bleu Kat
"Awww, why do I have to get stuck with him???" Bleu complained.
*wraps his arm around Bleu's shoulder*

What's wrong with being with me?
Bleu glared at him, "Because I hate you with a passion when you're pervy. Which is most of the time."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:34 am


Aonice_Mitsoku
Aonice quickly pulled up next to Morrigan again, "he's right, you should ask us something, We can all get to know eachother" She smiled, The busty guild Mansion rising over the hill. "The Pool is on the roof, so were gonna have to go up another elevator. "
Bleu nodded in agreement.

Bleu Kat
Crew


Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:02 am


Bleu Kat
Gatz TdaMax
Bleu Kat
"Awww, why do I have to get stuck with him???" Bleu complained.
*wraps his arm around Bleu's shoulder*

What's wrong with being with me?
Bleu glared at him, "Because I hate you with a passion when you're pervy. Which is most of the time."
Gatz just shrugged.

"What can I say? It's a gift." (( xd ))
Reply
Purunrun Homes

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//