Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
Events- POOL PARTY! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
Gold.
65%
 65%  [ 23 ]
Gold.
34%
 34%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 35


Kairi Ai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:40 pm


hi peole!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:26 pm


Hey Kairi.

Stardragon
Vice Captain


wangtang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:09 pm


Heyah! Do we have special events for this week? whee
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:17 pm


wangtang
Heyah! Do we have special events for this week? whee
Yes this Friday night.

Stardragon
Vice Captain


Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:38 am


I can't wait! Even if there are a few who oppose the no black clothes for Spring event. blaugh Oh and Star, I would think any back headgear would be fine as many use it as part of there rp character. whee
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:55 am


Nala Zutto
I can't wait! Even if there are a few who oppose the no black clothes for Spring event. blaugh Oh and Star, I would think any back headgear would be fine as many use it as part of there rp character. whee
That would be fine.

Stardragon
Vice Captain


Kairi Ai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:57 am


Stardragon
wangtang
Heyah! Do we have special events for this week? whee
Yes this Friday night.
what do we have?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:20 am


are we going to have a party for Easter?

Thunder Luigi
Crew


Kairi Ai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:48 pm


Thunder Luigi
are we going to have a party for Easter?
that'd be cool!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:26 am


how about a party for my birthday?

Idiotsme



Nekoyasha-san

Crew

Sarcastic Felis catus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:49 am


Kairi_Ai
Thunder Luigi
are we going to have a party for Easter?
that'd be cool!

Yeah, if Gaia has their annual event I guess we could make a thread there. I wonder if anyone will actually be online... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:37 am


Nekoyasha-san
Kairi_Ai
Thunder Luigi
are we going to have a party for Easter?
that'd be cool!

Yeah, if Gaia has their annual event I guess we could make a thread there. I wonder if anyone will actually be online... sweatdrop
i just learned i wont be crying

Thunder Luigi
Crew


Kairi Ai
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:55 pm


Nekoyasha-san
Kairi_Ai
Thunder Luigi
are we going to have a party for Easter?
that'd be cool!

Yeah, if Gaia has their annual event I guess we could make a thread there. I wonder if anyone will actually be online... sweatdrop
probably not. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:45 pm


Next event will be the Summer Solstice.

Stardragon
Vice Captain


Kycoo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:47 pm


nice, will we have a swimming pool to cool off from the heat?
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//