|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:39 pm
Fanta5y I think Candycrack is busy editting her wishlist. surprised 3nodding that I was, *glomps* Thank you so much, now to just get that pesky jack shirt one day to make one of my fream avs. must sell letters soon gonk Then donate to more people like you have done to me. whee heart *points to wishlist section* I wrote nice things about you, I also MUST mkae you something tommarow when Im not so tired. @_@
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:47 pm
candycrack Fanta5y I think Candycrack is busy editting her wishlist. surprised 3nodding that I was, *glomps* Thank you so much, now to just get that pesky jack shirt one day to make one of my fream avs. must sell letters soon gonk Then donate to more people like you have done to me. whee heart *points to wishlist section* I wrote nice things about you, I also MUST mkae you something tommarow when Im not so tired. @_@ Candycrack has been making a lot of typos for the past few days, I'm sure she's been tired. surprised Please rest. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:48 pm
thats cause the only time I get to come on gaia currently is from about 11pm- pre dawn hours around 3 or 4am... that and Ive been up early and having to deal with my new kitten and all kinds of other rl crap as of late.
-rest comes later- -_-
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:57 pm
candycrack thats cause the only time I get to come on gaia currently is from about 11pm- pre dawn hours around 3 or 4am... that and Ive been up early and having to deal with my new kitten and all kinds of other rl crap as of late. -rest comes later- -_- Candycrack made a new outfit already. and it's pretty. heart Candycrack needs to put this in her history. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:59 pm
Fanta5y candycrack thats cause the only time I get to come on gaia currently is from about 11pm- pre dawn hours around 3 or 4am... that and Ive been up early and having to deal with my new kitten and all kinds of other rl crap as of late. -rest comes later- -_- Candycrack made a new outfit already. and it's pretty. heart Candycrack needs to put this in her history. heart yes this is one of the outfits Ive been planning on with the stump and other stuffs you gave me whee now I have so many new items Imma be changing daily again surprised Maybe sooner xd Ah the history. I think one day Imma sit down and make a time line in photoshop cause its way to much to keep in one post its been going on a year of me being here surprised It grows so rapidly.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:12 am
What a big wishlist. whee
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:19 am
laFred What a big wishlist. whee lol I got bored last night so just put everysingle item I want at some point in time on it. xd One Day Ill Have It All surprised 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:21 am
candycrack laFred What a big wishlist. whee lol I got bored last night so just put everysingle item I want at some point in time on it. xd One Day Ill Have It All surprised 3nodding eek xd Well, that's the way to do it, I guess. whee
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:26 am
3nodding blah sorry for the dealy on the name tag but its 3am here and Im sickish and sleepy so I dont want to make it and then it come out horrible wich tends to happen this late. @.@
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:28 am
candycrack 3nodding blah sorry for the dealy on the name tag but its 3am here and Im sickish and sleepy so I dont want to make it and then it come out horrible wich tends to happen this late. @.@ No problem, I'm patient like that. 3nodding xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:34 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:35 am
Joey wants a number 2 rating again *flies around in her fairy pilot gear*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:38 am
LittleRaverJoey Joey wants a number 2 rating again *flies around in her fairy pilot gear* 9/10 cause Im too tired and cant think of suggestions. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:41 am
candycrack LittleRaverJoey Joey wants a number 2 rating again *flies around in her fairy pilot gear* 9/10 cause Im too tired and cant think of suggestions. xd then you could just give me a 10 ninja xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:43 am
LittleRaverJoey candycrack LittleRaverJoey Joey wants a number 2 rating again *flies around in her fairy pilot gear* 9/10 cause Im too tired and cant think of suggestions. xd then you could just give me a 10 ninja xp nope I just cant do that. xd 9.7 thier xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|