Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
CHATTER BOX! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:29 pm


Lone or Usagi, I need help I'm on a quest for a panda plush to us as my animal guardian Gabriel. Where would I put the quest at, I'm afraid if I put it on page 2 or 3 noone will see it. Please help me! crying
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:24 am


LoneWolfHunt2
I should of asked, 'What should be the story line?'


Since the thread is up and running why don't we discuss plot ideas here. I had some thoughts but they are really completely rough drafts. Lemme know what ya think. blaugh

So Chaos was banished and sealed away in small bits within the hearts of people, and Galaxia was freed from the grip of Chaos...It is in the time of Crystal Tokyo once again. Well, even though spread out and banished, chaos is sentient, a hive mind so to speak. If it were to manage to congregate in one place, it would be detected in the highly technical age of Crystal Tokyo. Not only would the senshi sense it but computer systems have been put in place to defend the city against threats from within and without, sort of an early warning system for negative or dark energy so to speak. Everything is very...very...safe and the senshi and people are beginning to take it for granted.

However, what happens when Chaos itself adapts to connect via the very same networks set up all over Crystal Tokyo, apart but yet connected by the very same wires and connections in ever household and every traffic light, it's own neural network distributed over such a wide area and diluted that it cannot be detected until it strokes and takes it all down.


Some highlights I can see happening throughout the RP:


The palace goes on electronic lockdown leaving some or all of the senshi locked outside, with the equipment needed to henshin locked away on the INSIDE!

A virtual reality trip through hyperspace with real life consequences and dangers...you die there you die here...that sort of thing.

Total communications breakdown. Not even the senshi communicators work. They are all jammed. Maybe it can even send false messages confusing and scrambling the senshi to isolate them for the kill...

Also it may be able to take people over via the technology near or on them such as flashing hypnotic signals via TV or sound through what passes for a futuristic iPod etc...

SO any thoughts? Maybe it's too technical? It's sort of a Sailor Moon meets Cyberpunk theme. I guess I'm kind of a techno-phile. Feel free to critique. XD

GS Parallel Mercury


Ellie Camacho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:49 pm


So much for a utopia visual. x.x; How bout we create another new villain or something. And since Crystal Tokyo is the time where chibi senshies exist how bout they take the star lead n' let the older senshies take a break. *Nodnod*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:39 pm


@_@ *overwhelmed by Ami's intelligence* I think we've had enough with Chaos and Crisis now don't you?

Usagi_Princess_Serenity

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ellie Camacho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:51 pm


Usagi_Princess_Serenity
@_@ *overwhelmed by Ami's intelligence* I think we've had enough with Chaos and Crisis now don't you?


I agree even though I've been absent. I think Lone should take a break from being a villain. x3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:35 am


Pretty Senshi Jupiter
Usagi_Princess_Serenity
@_@ *overwhelmed by Ami's intelligence* I think we've had enough with Chaos and Crisis now don't you?


I agree even though I've been absent. I think Lone should take a break from being a villain. x3


Oh I didn't mean Lone had to be the villain again, this would be different but I see your point Usagi. If I think up anything else I will let you know. Maybe I could modify one of my baddies from my ghostbuster RPs or something. redface

GS Parallel Mercury


XxX Sailor Galaxia XxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:44 pm


I need help I have no clue were my profile goes! sweatdrop Here it is will some one please move it were it is suppost to go? sweatdrop


Player name/nickname: The Evil Blackwitch

Sample Post: Looks at the royal golden family. "Small Lady Galaxia, Queen Galaxia, and King Hirosow this planet and everyone it will be under my control." "There is nothing you all can do about it!" "Mwhahahaha!" "If I have to I will destroy everyone or everything that stands in my way of being Queen or Goddess of all the Universes and every planet in them." "Everyone will bow to me!"


Name: Mai Chanti

Age: 28

Weight: 115

Height: 6,1

Birth Date: August 1, 1981

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: purple

General Body Description: Tall, and skinny

Place of Origin : Blackcoalium(The Black Planet)

Personality: Evil and mean

Phobia/Fears: Not wining fights

Vanity: My eyes if someone tells me their as beautiful a lilac.

Favorite Color: Red and black

Favorite Food: Shrimp

Other Favorites: anything

Dislikes: Sailor Senshi

Strengths: my powers

Weaknesses: Not physically strong, Light

Element of Influence: Darkness

Powers : Dark Enery Ball destroyes anything, Shadow Night turns day into night, and Black Star makes black and blue fire.

Special Abilities: Telepathic

Background: I come from the planet Blackcoalium, I am the Queen and a witch. I'm out to rule or destroy ever planet I can. The first plant I tried to rule was The Golden Planet, I did not succeed beacause of Small Lady Galaxia and Queen Galaxia. They used their powers and sent me the here to the past Earth where I went into hiding then one year later, then started atacking and trying to destroy everthing. Then Queen Galaxia sent her daughter and the other future Senshi and Knights to the past to fight me.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:55 pm


Mai I moved it for you.

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


William Greywind

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:28 pm


If you need a new Villain, look no where else but Sir Lancelot the Brave for Guidance!

And... I've been gone way too long and I think I want to get back in... yet my profile is still down... like a rock at the bottom of the sea tied to an anchor.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:30 am


Question for Lone, why did me and Chibi Galaxia get promoted to crew?

GS Black Mask

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 am


Just for the hell of it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 pm


Lone and his team sit in the bar by themselves, drinking in silence until Lone yells out, "We need to do something! And it has to be completely random!"

(( If you need the music and voices, heres the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J11ElYwbvZ4 ))

--All the males of the team jump onto the bar counter, dancing and singing:
"So if we all come together
we know what to do
we all come together just to sing
'We love you.'
And if we all come together
we know what to do
we all come together just for you."
*Venus Knight gets knocked off the bar counter* AHHHH!!!! *Crash*

--The females jump onto the opposite counter:
-FireStorm: "Racing all around the seven seas"
-IceStorm: "Chasing all the girls and making robberies"
-ThunderStorm: "Causing panic everywhere they go"
-All three: "Party hardy on titanic!"

Neptune Knight: "Sailing sailing jumping off the railing"
Uranus Knight: "Drinking drinking till the ship is sinking"
Lone: "Gambling stealing"
Venus Knight: "Lots of sex appealing"

*Sailor Alpha and Omega appear out of know where and join in*
Sailor Alpha and Omega: "Come lets sing the sailor song"

Everyone on the same counter, dancing in rhythm:
"So if we all come together
We know what to do
We all come together just to sing
'We Love You.'
And if we all come together
We know what to do
We all come together just for you!"
*Everyone stops singing and dancing, just as the counter gives out from under their feet.*
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!
*Everyone Crashes*

Saturn Knight, who didn't join in: "YOU BAKAS!!!"

Lone: "Hey! I got an idea! Lets get The other Sailors to sing with us next time, since it IS the SAILOR SONG!"

The team remains quiet, smirking at the thought.

((Watch out guys! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!))

LoneWolfHunt2


GS Neo Sailor Pluto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 pm


LoneWolfHunt2
Lone and his team sit in the bar by themselves, drinking in silence until Lone yells out, "We need to do something! And it has to be completely random!"

(( If you need the music and voices, heres the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J11ElYwbvZ4 ))

--All the males of the team jump onto the bar counter, dancing and singing:
"So if we all come together
we know what to do
we all come together just to sing
'We love you.'
And if we all come together
we know what to do
we all come together just for you."
*Venus Knight gets knocked off the bar counter* AHHHH!!!! *Crash*

--The females jump onto the opposite counter:
-FireStorm: "Racing all around the seven seas"
-IceStorm: "Chasing all the girls and making robberies"
-ThunderStorm: "Causing panic everywhere they go"
-All three: "Party hardy on titanic!"

Neptune Knight: "Sailing sailing jumping off the railing"
Uranus Knight: "Drinking drinking till the ship is sinking"
Lone: "Gambling stealing"
Venus Knight: "Lots of sex appealing"

*Sailor Alpha and Omega appear out of know where and join in*
Sailor Alpha and Omega: "Come lets sing the sailor song"

Everyone on the same counter, dancing in rhythm:
"So if we all come together
We know what to do
We all come together just to sing
'We Love You.'
And if we all come together
We know what to do
We all come together just for you!"
*Everyone stops singing and dancing, just as the counter gives out from under their feet.*
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!
*Everyone Crashes*

Saturn Knight, who didn't join in: "YOU BAKAS!!!"

Lone: "Hey! I got an idea! Lets get The other Sailors to sing with us next time, since it IS the SAILOR SONG!"

The team remains quiet, smirking at the thought.

((Watch out guys! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!))


GAH!!! *falls on ground laughing hysterically* THAT'S TOO AWESOME! 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:11 pm


GS Black Mask
Question for Lone, why did me and Chibi Galaxia get promoted to crew?


Yeah...i was bumped up to crew too....kinda wondering the same thing. sweatdrop

GS Neo Sailor Pluto


GS Neo Sailor Pluto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:12 pm


LoneWolfHunt2
Just for the hell of it.


O.O...oops! NEVERMIND! sweatdrop
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//