Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Yuu Watase Guild
Chat Section Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitanshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:11 am


lol... I'll knock your head!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:02 pm


Yeah, I took one prescription pill and that was good for me. Dizziness bites, but like I said, worth it.

Yes, I like blue. I was going for both blue and green, but it didn't work out. I like this quite a lot, so it's all good.

What are you being forgetful about, and why is that a cause to knock your head? O.o

NightIntent
Vice Captain


Kai Yutaka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:07 am


Knock it, autumn-san!..>.<
So that the brain will start functioning right..kekeke. Oh well.

But, I'm remembering things now. I just remembered that I need to rehearse for tomorrow's presentation. Go Nao.....T^T

I've always liked green too, but..I don't know why I made my avvy wearing most black outfits.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:16 pm


Black seems to be popular for avatars. Red, too. I had too many black outfits when I started, and I got sick of them. And most of the red items aren't so great. Once in a while I try for red and white, because I think it looks pretty nice. I prefer other colors, though. I've tried making outfits in every color I can think of that I even remotely like (mostly on TekTek), but it usually doesn't work out. Yeah, I have too much free time on my hands, despite a lot of stuff to do.

NightIntent
Vice Captain


Kitanshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:33 pm


I like green as you can clearly see but blue is nice as well as black.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:48 pm


I would love to see checkered-skirts with colors of red, black, green and blue. It'll probably suit with anything..>.<..

Kai Yutaka


NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:02 am


It probably would. I'd like some better orange items. And better red items. There aren't enough of them.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:38 pm


yeah red would be nice!!!

Kitanshi


NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:48 pm


Yes, it definitely would be. They'll probably come out with them, eventually.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:28 pm


yes... eventually... rolleyes

Kitanshi


NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:53 pm


Yep. Everything is eventually here.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:11 pm


Yeppers!!! I guess I'll have to be patient...

Kitanshi


NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:14 pm


Waiting builds character. n.n And it's usually worth it.

...Okay, that's a lie. It's sometimes worth it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:09 am


Yeah that's true. 3nodding

Kitanshi


Juvie O__O

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:48 pm


LHL
If I had not made this into a Yuu Watase guild, i was gonna make a Shinzo guild. I dobt many people even know what that is, but I'm addicted to it. I only saw 5 episodes and I haven't seen it in 3 years, since they took it off the air. I wish they'd bring it back.
what is a Shinzo guild if you dont mind me asking?
Reply
Yuu Watase Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//