Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:13 pm


lol, I just found that like... last night or something... >>
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:31 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    xD
    Aish! Ah wells. I love it.
    HeeChul talks so amazingly fast! *__@

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:01 am


lol, I know! He does... >.<
Did you know aish meant like... "Oh s**t" or something?
Velexa and I asked our Korean teacher and she told us... rofl
Aigoo pretty much means "oh God..."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    ROFLMFAO~ xD Are you serious?!
    I never knew that. rofl
    Ah wells, I say aish for like; GAH! or something. xD
    and Aigoo; because it sounds funny. lol

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:10 pm


lol, that's what I figured... But we (we=Velexa and I) asked our Korean teacher and she was like:
teacher: *inhales breath*
us: *thinking*sooo....?
teacher: Well... It pretty much means a bad word...
us: What's the bad word?
teacher: Well... Aigoo means like... oh god...? Or something like that
us: *nod*
teacher: And aish is a bit worse...
us: ....
teacher: *probably given up* it pretty much means like, oh s**t.
us: o.o *Velexa whispers to me* I thought so... *me:**nod*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:19 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    rofl LMAO. xDD HAHAHAHAHA.
    Your teacher is funny. And all you and Velexa did was;
    -nod- and like ... rofl xDD ROFL.

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:49 pm


Our teacher is AWESOME.
She's really nice too. ^^ heart

lol, yup. Velexa keeps muttering it in Korean class and I'm like... "O.O watch it, they understand us. >.<"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:18 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    Wow. You are both so lucky!
    All my teachers are guys! -_-'

    ROFL! xD Velexe is silly. rofl

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:01 am


I actually don't have a lot of guy teachers... I have four. o.o Out of seven (including korean)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    @__@ Almost all my teachers are male. D:
    I hve at least 1 or 2 female teachers.
    Although, there are a huger amount of female teachers
    than males in me schools. xDD

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:01 am


lol, I think my new guitar teacher will be male, but I won't know until tonight. ><
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:54 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    Oo~ Male guitar teacher. ;D xD
    Sounds very...hott? XD

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:29 pm


Not at all... He's like, in his 30's or fourties, maybe late twenties, and he's american stare sweatdrop

But I can tell he'll be a good teacher. ^^;;
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:11 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    Oh...ew?
    Is he goodlooking? rofl DX

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:15 pm


lol, not so much... ><

better for me to concentrate on the class...? o.o
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//