Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Vampire Lounge Polls
Introduce Yourself Here Read First Post Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +10
View Results

hopefulfallen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:47 pm


666s little lover
hopefulfallen
-=walks in, looking around=- I'm Kina. -=smiles=-
-=tackles her hugging=- Wlecome love

-=smiles a bit=- hey hun. -=hugs=-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:48 pm


hopefulfallen
666s little lover
hopefulfallen
-=walks in, looking around=- I'm Kina. -=smiles=-
-=tackles her hugging=- Wlecome love

-=smiles a bit=- hey hun. -=hugs=-
How are you

666s little lover


hopefulfallen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:50 pm


666s little lover
hopefulfallen
666s little lover
hopefulfallen
-=walks in, looking around=- I'm Kina. -=smiles=-
-=tackles her hugging=- Wlecome love

-=smiles a bit=- hey hun. -=hugs=-
How are you

I'm pretty good. How are you hun?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:55 pm


hopefulfallen
666s little lover
hopefulfallen
666s little lover
hopefulfallen
-=walks in, looking around=- I'm Kina. -=smiles=-
-=tackles her hugging=- Wlecome love

-=smiles a bit=- hey hun. -=hugs=-
How are you

I'm pretty good. How are you hun?
Um how abour meeting me in the bar under vampiire hangouts. This is not really for us to be talkign in

666s little lover


hopefulfallen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:58 pm


666s little lover
hopefulfallen
666s little lover
hopefulfallen
666s little lover
hopefulfallen
-=walks in, looking around=- I'm Kina. -=smiles=-
-=tackles her hugging=- Wlecome love

-=smiles a bit=- hey hun. -=hugs=-
How are you

I'm pretty good. How are you hun?
Um how abour meeting me in the bar under vampiire hangouts. This is not really for us to be talkign in

okay
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:56 am


i'm wolf.. maybe i'll stay active who knows ¦)

W 0 L F


BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:06 am


W 0 L F
i'm wolf.. maybe i'll stay active who knows ¦)

hello wolf welcome hope you do stay active lots of people come durin the day but alot of gold to be made here thats for sure
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:53 am


Greetings, I am, The Evil Dark Knight. Someone before me stole my name...So I had to change it to the way you see it now.

But "I" am actually, The only Evil Dark Knight.

Evil_Demon_Knight


BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:54 am


Dark_Death_Knight
Greetings, I am, The Evil Dark Knight. Someone before me stole my name...So I had to change it to the way you see it now.

But "I" am actually, The only Evil Dark Knight.

welcome stay a while have fun meeting new people enjoy making some gold plenty to go around
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:59 am


Hi! Youse can call me Kidd. . . mrgreen <---he's my favourite!

no_kiddin

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:02 am


no_kiddin
Hi! Youse can call me Kidd. . . mrgreen <---he's my favourite!

welcome stay a while have fun
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:00 pm


My name is Blade, and I'm gonna kick some vampire arse!!! lol jk

Garbage Collector 3


Rea Bugs
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:05 pm


[THE DAYWALKER]
My name is Blade, and I'm gonna kick some vampire arse!!! lol jk
Wellcome to the guild! -chuckles-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:45 am


Rea_bugs
[THE DAYWALKER]
My name is Blade, and I'm gonna kick some vampire arse!!! lol jk
Wellcome to the guild! -chuckles-

That is awsoeme His avi really looks close

666s little lover


karmakama
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:50 am


Welcome everyone!
Have fun.
If you need anything ask me, any of the other mods, or BigJammer.
^_^
Reply
Vampire Lounge Polls

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//