Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild
The obligatory favorite character poll(Now redone!) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite character?
Buffy
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Willow
19%
 19%  [ 18 ]
Angel
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Spike
33%
 33%  [ 31 ]
Xander
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Giles
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Anya
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Faith
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Tara
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Dawn
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 92


Nobelin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:55 pm


Faith hands down
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:12 am


Heh, I think I love them all.
But my favourite would probably be Angel. Then Willow, she's so adoreble.
Buffy is of course one of my favourites too. But as I said, I love them all.

Oz should also be in the poll.

chibi_chan


Agika

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:40 am


I love all the main characters but my absolute favourite are Buffy, Faith, Angel and Spike
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:01 pm


Darlana Blackwater
For SOME reason the other option didnt appear >.< I actually kinda like Dawn. She's spunky!

dawn is a really good character, ill never forget the ep where all the potentials are at the Bronze with Faith o.o and the cops come, and dawn stands up to the evil cop guys! so kickass! but best character has to go to willow, she has such a complex and difficult character and i thought was very well-played by alyson hannigan.

mscarrieb


Psychotic_Fish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:27 am


man Tara beats them all hands down
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:10 pm


Tie between Will and Tara.

Sappho the poet


Blaze102

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:47 pm


spike was the best thing to happen to this show! I also like faith alot too
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:06 pm


Willow, especially Evil willow. Loved her! Lol.

Macabre de la nuit


bbangel281

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:47 am


I would have to say...Spike and Willow. heart
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:19 am


i hate dawn, as dark willow said, willow, buffy tara, wah god, buffy its my house too, and i need you to leave, omg she is... ok im over it, spike is the best

illyriaandspikeareawesome


Ioannah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:08 pm


OMG it has to be Spike, he is sooooo gorgeous! I have 5 Spike posters....

OK, but, seriously, everyone rules!! I love Tara, Willow, Dawn, Anya, Xander, Giles, Angel, Riley, and... all the Scoobies!!

Jonathan rules... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:31 pm


it's gotta be willow! and she is followed very very closely by Spike! (it's fun to watch the buffy characters go on to do other things. ie i got very excited when james marsters was braniac on Smallville--my other favorite show)

FaithHopeLove


Eilana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:18 am


Vamp-Spike
Guess. wink



hmmm. that's a tough one. *haha*

but a agree, he ROCKS!!!! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:56 pm


I love Willow's mousiness, but Spike is my fav... ooh, and I had a thing for Karen in Season 7, the episode where she predicts her own death... I want to do naughty things to her xd

SaphireSeraph


Tia_blue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:36 pm


I heart all the characters! I htink the only person I never really liked was Mrs. Calander..not sure why she just didn' do it for me. And i loved Willow in the early seasons, but I think that later on (season six and seven) she was pushed so far out of character she just wasn't willow any more. The Willow we all know and love would never have been able to brainwash Tara the way she did. *sigh* ah well
Reply
The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//