Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Vegeta Guild Picture Post X3 Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chuquita

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:33 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:03 pm


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Heh, new ones =P

Allishinca


Chuquita

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:49 pm


Yay for new stuff! 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:16 pm


xd

I had some pictures from that scene in the Freeza saga where Vegeta talks to Goku after he's dead. But Vegeta's naked, so I didn't know if that would be braking the rules or not. (all you see is his but in one picture) I was going to put it on my photo bucket acount and link to it, but I don't even know if that would be aloud...

It's a shame I love that scene. cry

Allishinca


Chuquita

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:43 pm


I have shots of that too. Veta would know if its ok or not.
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:03 pm


I was gonna put up those pictures then type up what it says in the english AND Japanese version along with it. because...I'm a dork :3

Maybe if she pops up in here she'll tell me if I can or not. *waits*

Allishinca


Chuquita

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:25 pm


Yah. 3nodding

She has been on Gaia recently but she's at her 1 year anniversary thread. *points down on the thread page* There's a link.
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:17 pm


http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/Allishinca/Gaia/Vegeta Vegeta Vegeta/da71e0b7.jpg

eek ! I made that one! Yay, Chu likes something of mine. heart whee

And as for the pic, I don't know about rules but I'm not going to care. Plus, who's gonna see it? Just us. xd No one else comes in here.

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:50 pm


It does sort of lessen the rules because of that... biggrin

Movie 12 screenshots~
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:38 pm


It is the best of 'em. whee

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:57 pm


*Will post some new art soon...*
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:04 pm


Yay! whee

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:07 pm


It's been too long since I've been here~ whee
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:12 pm


3nodding heart

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:56 pm


Welcome back!
Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//