Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
||----&gt; CC's Corner. //Yada. Yada. Yada. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:33 pm


Angel_Light
candycrack
its after midnight here and I feel sick, so my reasons for typos and not noticing things is valid. xd
xp Hokay, you are forgiven.
heart
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:59 pm


heart

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:08 pm


BORED. BoReD. bored. Z.z
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:26 pm


*goes insane and starts chewing her foot off*
the pain n gnawing off my own limb is nothing in comparison to the pain of AT n00b infestation

littleraverjoey

Aged Citizen

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:29 pm


LittleRaverJoey
*goes insane and starts chewing her foot off*
the pain n gnawing off my own limb is nothing in comparison to the pain of AT n00b infestation
xd 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:42 pm


candycrack! sweatdrop I figured I'd post here just to make sure you'd see, but I don't get your website for your mini-shop. gonk

laFred


candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:44 pm


laFred
candycrack! sweatdrop I figured I'd post here just to make sure you'd see, but I don't get your website for your mini-shop. gonk


gonk you click on the left side links and all the info appears in the middle sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:47 pm


candycrack
laFred
candycrack! sweatdrop I figured I'd post here just to make sure you'd see, but I don't get your website for your mini-shop. gonk


gonk you click on the left side links and all the info appears in the middle sweatdrop

eek *blink* Oh god! gonk You click the [x]'s. sweatdrop Now I feel stuuupid.

laFred


candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:48 pm


laFred
candycrack
laFred
candycrack! sweatdrop I figured I'd post here just to make sure you'd see, but I don't get your website for your mini-shop. gonk


gonk you click on the left side links and all the info appears in the middle sweatdrop

eek *blink* Oh god! gonk You click the [x]'s. sweatdrop Now I feel stuuupid.


xd lol yeah Im a strange one. I dont like full links most of the time LoL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:51 pm


candycrack
laFred
candycrack
laFred
candycrack! sweatdrop I figured I'd post here just to make sure you'd see, but I don't get your website for your mini-shop. gonk


gonk you click on the left side links and all the info appears in the middle sweatdrop

eek *blink* Oh god! gonk You click the [x]'s. sweatdrop Now I feel stuuupid.


xd lol yeah Im a strange one. I dont like full links most of the time LoL

OK, then maybe I'm off to your thread. whee

laFred


candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:54 pm


lol
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:58 pm


candycrack
lol

Don't laugh at me.

laFred


candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:03 pm


-stops laughing-

hehe ninja
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:25 pm


candycrack
-stops laughing-

hehe ninja


Addicted to you. heart

Neko Pon Pon


Neko Pon Pon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:27 pm


I think Candycrack is busy editting her wishlist. surprised
Reply
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//