Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Artistic Value of PVs Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xmkatx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:55 pm


My favorite Dir en grey PV is Kasumi.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:40 pm


My favorite Glay PV is Glorious.

Nalfein


Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:41 pm


My favorite Oblivion Dust PV is all of them.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:50 pm


My favorite Gackt PV is Mizerable. Or Secret Garden.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:53 pm


My favorite The Back Horn PV is Sora, Hoshi, Umi no Yoru.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:58 pm


My favorite Malice Mizer PV is Bel Air. Or Illuminati.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:01 pm


My favorite Koda Kumi PV is Cutie Honey.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:11 pm


My favorite Run & Gun PV is Mirai.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:41 pm


My favorite Kishidan PV is Secret Love Story.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:14 pm


I just saw the PV for UTADA's Easy Breezy.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:18 am


Nalfein
I just saw the PV for UTADA's Easy Breezy.


Did it rock your socks off?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:32 am


xmkatx
Nalfein
I just saw the PV for UTADA's Easy Breezy.


Did it rock your socks off?

No.

It's not very good... I guess I just don't like the song. I need to listen to the rest of the album.

Utada is so hit-and-miss when it comes to looks though. Even in the actual PV... sometimes she's all eek heart and sometimes she's all mad gonk

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:00 am


I really need to hear the song. I've heard everyone's complaints about they lyrics which I wasn't surprised by.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:59 pm


Kaidan
Shiina Ringo's video for 'La Salle de Bain' is a wonderful dose of something OTHER than shitty VK. biggrin And you know WHY this video is so awesome? Because Shiina Ringo can afford to have uber sexy CG effects. And you know why THAT is? Because she is the perfect woman. Not only is she hot, she's also amazingly musically talented, PLUS...SHE'S ******** NUTS! Yes. She is perfect. I wish I were Shiina Ringo.


I get hot and squirmy just thinking about it.

And yes, this is about twenty pages too late for a reason: because I can.

Kyuubi no Kitsune


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:53 pm


I saw the Utada PV and it's just as bad as the song.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//