Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bobby Lauren Taylor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:26 pm


Hmm, could Dri-chan find out who the evil doer is? I don't know if they keep records of that stuff.

Some times you just can't get revenge.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:34 pm


Hi Bobby,

Bobby Lauren Taylor
Hmm, could Dri-chan find out who the evil doer is? I don't know if they keep records of that stuff.

Some times you just can't get revenge.


AUGH gonk ! Must...get...REVENGE!


Sonia scream heart


slai

Crew


Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:31 pm


I wonder how many people you've wronged in the past are reading this topic? How many will copy the actions of this mystery donator. You might find your iventory stuffed with donation letters from hundreds of different people and no way to take your revenge.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:09 am


Hi Bob/Recca,

Recca Hino
I wonder how many people you've wronged in the past are reading this topic? How many will copy the actions of this mystery donator. You might find your iventory stuffed with donation letters from hundreds of different people and no way to take your revenge.


ACK! Sorry for the late reply --;! I'm still catching up on leftover Thanksgiving things xp !

ACK! Now I have 1 extra November, I think, running around loose in my inventory that I need to get checked, PLUS this mysterious silky slime that I put in my signature! This is SO not fair!


Sonia gonk


slai

Crew


Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:58 pm


*shrugs* I'm still wondering if Gaia even got my november donation. I mean it's no big deal if I get the letters or not, but I would atleat like a PM saying they got the donation.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:50 am


If you haven't gotten the items yet you may want to send them a query about it. I've never got PMs about donations received, btw.

If you do need November items, I have 16 left, I can totally hook you up. wink

Londo Mollari



slai

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:50 pm


Hi Bob/Recca,

Recca Hino
*shrugs* I'm still wondering if Gaia even got my november donation. I mean it's no big deal if I get the letters or not, but I would atleat like a PM saying they got the donation.


That would be nice 3nodding ! It would certainly clear up whether some of these letters are from others or glitches!


Sonia xp
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:25 pm


Slai, I think your extra letters come from people who want their revenge from your revenge.

Hino Recca
Crew



slai

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:30 pm


Hi Bob/Recca,

Hino Recca
Slai, I think your extra letters come from people who want their revenge from your revenge.


But revenge is a NEVER ending cycle, so I MUST KEEP IT GOING!


Sonia twisted heart
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:21 am


Everyting comes to an end eventually.

I appologize for not being on much lately, if anyone is looking for me, I moderate at the forums for:
Degree-Anime.com.

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50


slai

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:48 pm


Hi Bob/Recca,

Haven't you heard of infinity?


Sonia whee
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:37 pm


Quote:
>>> Michael Lane 12/02/05 10:17 AM >>>
Written by an Australian Dentist...

To Kill an American You probably missed it in the rush of news last week,
but there was actually a report that someone in Pakistan had published in
a newspaper an offer of a reward to anyone who killed an American, any
American. So an Australian dentist wrote an editorial the following day to
let everyone know what an American is. So they would know when they found
one. (Good one, mate!!!!) "An American is English, or French, or Italian,
Irish, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek. An American may also be
Canadian, Mexican, African, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian,
Iranian, Asian, or Arab, or Pakistani or Afghan."

An American may also be a Comanche, Cherokee, Osage, Blackfoot, Navaho,
Apache, Seminole or one of the many other tribes known as Native
Americans. An American is Christian, or he could be Jewish, or Buddhist,
or Muslim. In fact, there are more Muslims in America than in Afghanistan.
The only difference is that in America they are free to worship as each of
them chooses. An American is also free to believe in no religion. For that
he will answer only to God, not to the government, or to armed thugs
claiming to speak for the government and for God. An American lives in the
most prosperous land in the history of the world. The root of that
prosperity can be found in the Declaration of Independence, which
recognizes the God given right of each person to the pursuit of happiness.
An American is generous. Americans have helped out just about every other
nation in the world in their time of need, never asking a thing in return.

When Afghanistan was over-run by the Soviet army 20 years ago, Americans
came with arms and supplies to enable the people to win back their
country! As of the morning of September 11, Americans had given more than
any other nation to the poor in Afghanistan. Americans welcome the best of
everything...the best products, the best books, the best music, the best
food, the best services. But they also welcome the least.

The national symbol of America, the Statue of Liberty, welcomes your tired
and your poor, the wretched refuse of your teeming shores, the homeless,
tempest tossed. These in fact are the people who built America. Some of
them were working in the Twin Towers the morning of September 11, 2001
earning a better life for their families. It's been told that the World
Trade Center victims were from at least 30 different countries, cultures,
and first languages, including those that aided and abetted the
terrorists. So you can try to kill an American if you must. Hitler did. So
did General Tojo, and Stalin, and Mao Tse-Tung, and other blood-thirsty
tyrants in the world. But, in doing so you would just be killing yourself.
Because Americans are not a particular people from a particular place.
They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom. Everyone who holds
to that spirit, everywhere, is an American. Please keep this going! Pass
this around the World! Then pass it around again. It says it all, for all
of us

rockmanx


DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:05 pm


Sad but true... American/America is everywhere *sigh* They are taking over the world ahhhhhhh
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:08 pm


slai
Hi Bob/Recca,

Haven't you heard of infinity?


Sonia whee


There is no such thing as a true infinity. Everything has it's end.

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

Cudboy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:30 pm


Only by our own standards; look beyond what we inherantly know, and you'll find a whole other plain of reality constraints...

scream BUT WHAT THE HELL HAVE THOSE MEDDLING IMBECILES DONE TO GAIA?! gonk
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//