Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)
Out Of Character Posts Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:23 pm


"Admiral Ackbar"???? *lol* Obviously I'm not the only Star Warsish fan here. Ackbar...an orc, that's so sad
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:30 pm


Eothain and I actually play Jedi in another Guild. He's Dark, I'm Light. smile

Miaka_MoonBlossom
Crew


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:35 pm


I noticed that

I play one (or I will, once she is trained) at the United Star Wars Alliance (we call it the United Jedi Alliance, UJA, but there are more than Jedi there)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:37 pm


IT'S A TRAP!!!!

Falathrim
Vice Captain


Eothain_BlackRaven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:53 pm


LOL

BTW, I'm just playing, Neniel. I'm not really a pig-headed male. Ackbar's just a pr!ck.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:09 pm


Yah, I know, we love you.

I was just trying to imagine the Star Wars Admiral Ackbar with the orcs and got a real kick out of it!

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dread Pirate Chiizukeki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:50 pm


xd xd xd Ai Valar, you guys have done a top-notch job of holding down the fort while I'm gone! I enjoyed those last few pages of Gondor so much... and now I'm back from my very first college biology test and I can RP again! Yaaay! *passes out food*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:33 pm


Great to have you back!!!

LOL What a bunch of dysfunctional Nazgul. blaugh

Miaka_MoonBlossom
Crew


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:45 pm


I like them that way

*takes food* thanks a bunch
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:58 pm


Murazor the Donut-lover, and He Who Cannot Lead
Adunaphel the Pervert
Khamûl the Mutiny Planner
Akhôrahil the Suicide Wisher and Fell-beast Lover
Ji Indur, the One With a Jewelry Fetish
Ren the Pretty Girl

Hoarmurath the ???
Uvatha the ???
Dwar the ???

What is there NOT to love?

Now which five Ringwraiths were attacking Gil-galad? Not Akhôrahil, nor Khamûl... Murazor and Ji Indur are busy... Well, I guess that answers my question.

Falathrim
Vice Captain


Dread Pirate Chiizukeki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:04 pm


I haven't got around to it yet, but the way I've planned it so far, Dwar is going to like flowers and cooking, and Hoarmurath is going to be a music and art person/undead king. I guess that leaves Uvatha to be the intelligent one. As for Ren... well, you'll see.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:06 pm


Now, in 'intelligent' one, do you mean competantly intelligent? Because sweet merciful Eru I hope not. smile

Falathrim
Vice Captain


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:27 pm


Falathrim
Now, in 'intelligent' one, do you mean competantly intelligent? Because sweet merciful Eru I hope not. smile


I second that
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:26 am


Oh boy, E. You're digging yourself into a might deep grave with Neniel y'know. LOL

Miaka_MoonBlossom
Crew


Menegil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:28 am


There, Hurin saves Menegil...Eru save the Steward 3nodding
Reply
The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//