Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisIsHowTheWorldDied

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:53 pm


Name: Joe/Joey
Age: 15
Likes: Bands:Crisis, OTEP-Hanging out with Kayla, and Paul, and my gf Sarah, when she isn't grounded, Catgirls, Video games, Guitar
Dislikes: Sarah being grounded, Guitar LESSONS, homophobic people, annoying people, people who yell at Sarah
Hobbies: Guitar, Video Games, me and my friend write a comic book, its gonna be so awesome
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:45 pm


Ok even though I joined like 2-3 days ago, I forgot to introduce myself:
Name:Starpowergirl012
Likes: Catgirls!~!~!
Lives: MI
ok that's all I can tell ya!

Starpowergirl012


The Dead Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:44 am


My name is Helen and I'm french^^ I study english at scool then sorry for my bad one sweatdrop
I am 15
I like boys, skate, sports, my friends, rock, the lord of the rings...
I don't like to see someone who is crying, Pessimistics and cheese xp

Sorry for my bad english whee heart
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:41 am


Hmm... well... first time I've ever tried one of these guilds out... (ish used to the ones before ^^ wink , my name's eiri yuki (yes from Gravitation) just call me yuki... My real name's mike... I'm 18... I've been into cat girls from the moment I first saw one ^^ they're just sooo cute... whee

Zeth Fost

4,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Zeth Fost

4,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:44 am


Pyros_esprit
My name is Helen and I'm french^^ I study english at scool then sorry for my bad one sweatdrop
I am 15
I like boys, skate, sports, my friends, rock, the lord of the rings...
I don't like to see someone who is crying, Pessimistics and cheese xp

Sorry for my bad english whee heart

^^ it's alright... and I love lord of the rings as well ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:50 am


eiri-yuki
Pyros_esprit
My name is Helen and I'm french^^ I study english at scool then sorry for my bad one sweatdrop
I am 15
I like boys, skate, sports, my friends, rock, the lord of the rings...
I don't like to see someone who is crying, Pessimistics and cheese xp

Sorry for my bad english whee heart

^^ it's alright... and I love lord of the rings as well ^^
cool^^ It's just a great movie !

The Dead Reaper


Meccanica

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:29 pm


Name: Chris
Lives: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, USA
Likes: anime, things that are funny, things that are cute, things that are cats, things that are ninja, things that are any combination of those.
Dislikes: bad things, other bad things, and disgusting things
Is Very, Very Sad Because: I am allergic to cats, so I cannot cuddle them! One of the worst things ever to happen ever, except the holocaust.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:28 pm


Well, I guess now that I'm officially a member I should introduce myself to the masses...

My name is Aleks Tsernov AKA Euphoric Blue, but you can call me Euph.

I like Computers, Cars, Audio (music and hardware), Anime, and Catgirls (obviously), Girls 3nodding to name the main ones.

Habving turnned 21 on October 19, 2004 I am legally an adult but am still very much a kid a heart and so I come to this comunity.

I'm new to gaia and I'd like to make some friends to chat with. I know a little bit abbout everything and a lot abbout nothing so if you give me a shout I'd be happy to chat (when I'm not at work, at school, or otherwise preocupied ofcourse >_>).

Erm... "The End"... I guess

Euphoric Blue


Celadus

Space Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:41 pm


Name: Name?
Age: Age?
Stop asking questions and start answering them: Buh?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:55 pm


Name: Jon....that's what you will know me by....
Age 14
Location: wouldn't you like to know
Likes: video games ,girls, Fanimecon, Fanimecon girls whee

JKH


AssassinBear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:21 am


Greetings one and all

My name is David but most people call me bigbear
I am 21 (yes it suxs ;P)
I live in England (UK)
I have been into cat girls since I was a cub 3nodding
I just love how cute they look whee
I think this guild is cool and I look forward to speaking to u all
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:13 pm


15
live in the US when i'm not in Germany
eh been addicted to catgirls since i was around 12
this guild rocks ^^ and may tend tp type in German on accident some times so pardon me if i do ^^;;

Kirathefighter


Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:34 pm


I love them soooo much
Im 15
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:56 pm


Hi all! I'm Hoshi. I'm 19~
I love manga the most but i'm also addicted to anime xp
I pretty much read and write 24/7, especially now since I have to stay home cuz of injury. haha


Kirathefighter
15
live in the US when i'm not in Germany
eh been addicted to catgirls since i was around 12
this guild rocks ^^ and may tend tp type in German on accident some times so pardon me if i do ^^;;


Guten tag! Wie geht's? (I'm a german freak, too..)

MageQueenHoshi

Sparkling Star


JebusEJC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:25 pm


im AltaJebus u can call me AJ im going to to graduate middle school at the end of this school year
i like nekos because the look cute and its hard to resist not liking them
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//