Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Vegeta Guild Picture Post X3 Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chuquita

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:47 pm


*nods*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:01 pm


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I picture collect like there's no tomorrow...so I'm not sure where I picked up many of these. None of them were made by me! All I do is collect 'em so that I can copy and paste them into paint and make myself backrounds with them. @ Also, I'm assuming I don't need to post any picture's of Kabu, she (he?) seems really well known in this guild. (I did post some of my favorites though) I really like an artist by the name of Ally Mcbeal, who is one Deviant art, DragonBall Arean, Geocites...etc.

Sorry for going overboard with the pictures...I was bored... =P

Allishinca


Allishinca

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:18 pm


Sheesh I thought Photo Bucket would resize them smaller...sorry about that...
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:49 pm


WOW, big collection. Wait'll Veta and Shiningmoon see these. 3nodding

Chuquita


Allishinca

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:38 pm


Sorry for posting so much...it seems abnoxious (sp?) now...it was late and I had had WAY to much soda...(I don't usually drink soda) sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:37 pm


Lol, that's quite a collection! Kind of like mine xd

moonlight293


Chuquita

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:02 pm


I have a big collection, but not enough room to upload it all here. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:37 pm


biggrin exclaim Not obnoxious at all! I love the VG ones. xd

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


Allishinca

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:43 pm


Thanks! When I pick up some new ones (and I'm sure I will) I'll post them here too! (In a smaller group though... ninja )

And Chuquita, you should upload some of them! =P
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:49 pm


I will once I get some time to do so. 3nodding

Chuquita


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:51 pm


Yay, more for me. mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:07 pm


ninja

Grumpy boxer-wearing Veggie cracks me up.

Chuquita


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:53 pm


Me too. xd
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:50 pm


They're Bad Man colors too.

Chuquita


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:06 pm


xd ! Indeed
Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//