Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Artistic Value of PVs Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:12 pm


Oblivion, eh?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:24 pm


Not PVs, but I'm watching The Pillows live at Akasaka Blitz.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:30 pm


Hey, I have that concert!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:52 pm


I liked the Terminal Heaven's Rock and Strange Chameleon PVs.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:57 pm


I don't like the single version of Strange Chameleon as much as the album version.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:05 pm


What is this Plastic Tree PV that's sort of black/white/red and it's like an old movie with marionettes?

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:10 pm


I have no idea.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:13 pm


I'll have to kill myself if I don't find out what this PV is. gonk

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:15 pm


I'm sorry I can't help you. neutral
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:19 pm


My sister narrowed it down to 'a Japanese name' and 'it's by Plastic Tree'. biggrin

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:25 pm


Look for a list of singles and check which ones have Japanese names.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:55 pm


Don't quote me on this, but I think it's Wareta Mado.

Ponchos


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:15 pm


Magnavox
Don't quote me on this, but I think it's Wareta Mado.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:18 pm


THANK YOU.


I'm listening and watching Gerbera now. It interrupted my sister who was watching Ranma and she proceeds to tell me her sob story about the time when no one listened to Plastic Tree and it was so hard for her to find songs or whatever.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:54 pm


I got into Plastic Tree when I was first getting into j-rock. A friend of mine gave me Puppet Show and Toroimerai.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//